Thursday, October 30, 2014

PINK AND PURPLE?! Am I feeling OK?

LOL, Like the title of this post suggests, THIS is a fairly rare thing for me! Pink and purple - although OK granted I do pink a little more - are two colours that rarely, if ever, become a part of my wardrobe! Somehow though, I was pulled in that direction and one are the Halloween looks, to be replaced by something that looks overly candified! Maybe this could be a Halloween costume for me though?! I mean a Zombie needs to do something different?! 
I think though, that I will blame the colour choices for this look largely on the skin and the hair!  
Starting with the hair because it's less to talk about, as I have already worn this style in a previous post, it's a SpellBound style called Velvet - this being the Aubergine colour - that can be won in the TAG Gacha machine just outside the store! 
Then yumyums... The store's items play a big part in this look - so maybe I can partially blame Iokko for the colours LOL - and it is in fact the entire reason I started thinking for this look because I wanted to create something to show off the Tiara! 
The tiara - or Daily Queen Crown - is a yumyums prize that will be available during the newest round of Enchantment. The new round starts soon, with a theme based on Rumplestiltskin - such a good and somewhat forgotten story by the way - and it will be the prize available that you could choose for their stamp card rally. It sounds complicated, but it's not... You buy any item from the Enchanted line-up and receive a stamp card, you take that card to all of the participating stores and touch the stamp to get a mark on the card, then when you have a full card you head to their prize location and you can choose whatever you like from a selection by each of the participating designers! See... Simple! 
The skin I'm wearing is also a yumyums... This version of the Stasey skin in it's Purrrty colours can be found at the Body Mod Fair 2014 - but hurry because the event ends soon! I emphasised the pink colours by adding some adorable Heart FRECKLES from MiaSnow, and some very pretty Voodoo Eyes in a Nebula Pink colour from Buzzeri, to give it that extra girlie feeling hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: yumyums - Daily Queen Crown (Available soon for Enchantment) 
Hair: SpellBound - Velvet in Aubergine (Available for now TAG Gacha)
Skin: yumyums - Stasey in Purrrty (Available now at Body Mod Fair 2014
Eyes: [Buzzeri] - Voodoo Eyes in Nebula (Past Event Release) 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Tattoo: MiaSnow - Heart FRECKLES (Past Group Gift) 
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Past Event Release) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Sashay 1 (Past Event Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment