Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What do you mean No Insurance?! Daddy can you pick me up?!

I have spent the last few weeks slowly, bit by bit, working through my hoard and trying to reduce it in size... Some older - ancient you might call them - items have been kept for posterity in a collection of time capsule style items, but a LOT of stuff has been disposed of... I haven't even started on my objects folder, I'm procrastinating on that one LOL...
BUT I have been finding one or two hidden gems that I couldn't wait to play around in!
One of those kinda finds was the one that inspired me to dress akin to Arial in the Little Mermaid, and run around at a place called The Black Spot Pirate Cove!
That was until there was a little Accident!?!!
She had to pick up her shell phone and make a call home to King Triton... "Daddy, I came up on land, went joy riding on a boat and wrecked it, can you come and pick me up?"
Sometimes my mind seems to run away with me, but this outfit was one of the most fun outfits I'd not even unpacked, laying dormant in my hoard. The outfit itself was a hunt prize that I had spotted aeons ago from a store called KnocKeRs - a store creating rockabilly for ladies with the larger nungas, although as you can see they fit the itty bitty titty brigade well too!
I accessorised my little mermaid based look with a Starfish Beaded Headband from Rotten Defiance, worn of course with some flowing long red hair - this time courtesy of Magika. Her necklace is another find in her hoard from [ glow ] Studio, and it seemed to fit the Ariel style, as did the Fork Bangle from AngelsDemons!
My last little find was this simply awesome purse from [HANDverk] that I had totally forgotten I spent ages, and a small fortune, on trying to win in a gacha at a past Arcade!! So perfect to finish off Ariel's night out look! Shame her night ended so badly LOL!

What is she wearing;
HairBand: Rotten Defiance - Starfish Beaded Headbands & Rings
Hair: Magika - Dots
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing
Necklace: [ glow ] Studio - Starfish Pearls Necklace
Outfit: KnocKeRs - Ariel RockaMermaid (Past Hunt Prize)
Bracelet: AngelsDemons - Fork Bangle
Bag: [HANDverk] - Mermaid's Purse in Sea Anemone RARE (Past Arcade Item) (Available now at ieQED)
Pose: Ploom - Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment