Monday, September 15, 2014

Wave Bye Bye to Captivity

I heard something this weekend that made me feel sad, but at the same time it is always good news to hear that someone's RL is doing so well they simply do not have time for things in SL... RL should always come first in my opinion, no matter what your SL is getting upto...
A few days ago, a message was sent throught the Captivity Co blogger group to say that RL had caught up with the store's designer - Shannoncharlize GossipGirl - and that she would be closing the store in world.
She's sweetening the closure with a sale and everything will be reduced in price, but as someone who has really enjoyed using her poses I know that I am going to be sad to see the store close!
I pulled out one of my old favourite Captivity Co Poses - yea I know I've used this before - it just seemed right to rock the store out in style. The pose I used is one called ReAmped, but there are so many to choose from in store, don't miss out!
The outfit I wore for the pose was something simple... My favourite new boots from COCO, that you can pick up - along with the Rogue hair from Truth - at Uber, an old bass guitar made by my hubby, and a cute new rocker chick outfit from SAKIDE called Forward. This outfit is available now at the latest round of the Depraved Nation Thrift Shop!!
Thank you though to Shannoncharlize for allowing me the chance to work with you as a blogger for Captivity Co. I am sad to see you close the store, but I wanted to wish you all the best with your RL projects... To anyone else, if you wanted to grab some amazing poses at discounted prices head over the Captivity Co Poses Mainstore, I don't know how long you have and I would hate to see you miss out!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Rogue (Available now at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Collar: [Haste] - Come Closer Collar in Chrome
Outfit (Including Jacket and Skirt): SAKIDE - Forward (Available now at Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)
Guitar: Made by HellBone
Boots: *COCO* - Lace Up Boots in Black (Available now at Uber)
Pose: Captivity Co Poses - ReAmped

No comments:

Post a Comment