Monday, September 8, 2014

Voodoo Voodoo

"I'm not the one whose so far away when I feel the snake bite into my veins, never did I wanna be here again and I don't remember why I came..."
Such a good song, definitely one of my favourite mellow, chillaxing songs, not normally the sort of thing that would help get my creative juices flowing but I just cannot help singing this awesome tune while I have been working on something a little dark and mysterious!
The look has been one that I have been wearing on and off for a while now, since I first saw the theme of the recent Fantasy Collective that is... I've also had the Godsmack song in my head since then - and as much as I love it, it's time I was allowed to think about other songs for a while!
The voodoo queen in me escaped my imagination and took a dance in the moonlight swamp a few nights back. Her worn - or Mad - leather pants, from the creators of Yasum and her R3volt(ing) shirt made for simple, yet comfortable trekking through the swamp.  Her magical tattoo seeming to gloaw in the moonlight, as she stops and looks over her shoulder... A Spyralle Crown of the Bayou on her head, and the Witch Doctor Mask and Staff of the Death Row Designs at hand, she wandered through the murkey waters before disappearing back into the night!
Time to get the song out of my head... Let me put it into yours LOL... Godsmack's Voodoo...

What is she wearing;
Headdresses: (Twigs) Spyralle - Crown of the Bayou, AND, Death Row Designs - Witch Doctor Mask (Both Available now at The Fantasy Collective)
Hair: Magika - Dots
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Necklace: Death Row Deisgns - Enchanted Keys Necklace in Rust
Tattoo: [Gauze] - Idra in Cauldron
Top: R3volt - Teagan Top
Bracelets: Olive - the Refreshed Bear Trap Bracelets in Copper
Staff: Death Row Designs - Witch Doctor Staff (Available now at The Fantasy Collective)
Pants: Yasum - Mad Leathers (Available now at The Fantasy Collective)
Pose: PRETENSE - My Foot Obsession 1

No comments:

Post a Comment