Thursday, September 18, 2014

Super Cute and FUZZY!!!

I am a child of the 80s... Yes those crazy days of massive shoulder pads, even bigger perms and some of the coolest - and now most retro - things ever! I used to work with kids in my RL before I moved to Holland, and taught them about history... To some of them things like a walkman with a tape or the fact that we didn't have playstations and XBoxes seemed mind boggling! Though for me, it was definitely time when Toys were awesomest! I had a HUGE collection of My Little Ponies - don't even get me started on the mangled looking new style - and trolls, but one of my favourite toys was something I always called a Popple! 
The day they turned up in SL was the day I happy danced around my room and caused Hell to think that I had gone mad... BUT they were here!!! 
I tripped over one when I was roller-skating in my photo booth. It meant that my overly cute new Sweet Chocolate Outfit from NS - which you can pick up in a gacha machine at the new round of The Gacha Mania by the way - was accessorised with bleeding knees! 
The MishMish Fuzzball Bear, seems to be based on the Popples I loved so much as a kid, is available in three different colours at the moment from Collabor88. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! Each comes in three different styles, one for rezzing, one for wearing and one curled up in it's cute little ball ready to pop out and hug you!! 
It's like an adorable overload of uber cuteness!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: (Falling) Argrace - Akane, AND, (Standing) Ploom - Shiloh 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Icing: Sugar Heart - Messy Mouth (Past Group Gift) 
Necklace & Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Pink Pearl 
Outfit (including Skates): NS - Sweet Chocolate Outfit in BubbluGum RARE (Available now at The Gacha Mania
Bear: MishMish - FuzzBall Bear in Electric Teal (Available now at Collabor88
Pose: (Falling Pose) Slow Kitchen - Funny Pose 2 (No Longer Available), AND, (Standing Pose) Image Essentials - Wall To Wall Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment