Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I took his heart... An Urban Apocalypse Love Story

Sometimes he annoys the crap outta me, but other times I look across the room and smile. Each of us glued to our respective PCs, each of us chatting animatedly on mic to our friends in SL, and I think to myself "we're a SL love story that made it!"
I decided that it was time for an updated picture of the two of us together. Trying to get HellBone to pose though, that's a different story... The guy complains and hates the fact that it means he cannot build for a few mintues LOL, and then as soon as he's sat down on a pose he says "Are you done yet?" Still... How'd you like the finished product? I stole his heart... Literally this time!
I found a pose I had to use on the marketplace while browsing the other day, it's called "I Take Your Heart" - from Tabou Irresistable - and it seemed like a weirdly perfect mix of the macabre, dark and kinda perfect for us... Weird saying that, but it's kinda true!
The Outfit he was wearing seems to be the same thing he's always in, and by always I really do mean ALWAYS!!! Same hair, MC vest, combat pants and even the same accessories lol, whereas I on the other hand am like a fashion chameloeon!
Let's see what am I wearing... The hair is one that I have been wearing a lot as of late, Truth's Rogue hair from Uber! It comes with the Gas Mask, and I simply couldn't resist. Sometimes I LOVE Truth hair, othertimes not... This was a LOVE!
I dressed myself in a cute, bargain priced outfit, from MODAN.MESH, which included the chain top and skirt for only 55L! Thank goodness for Fi*Fridays! Then began to accessorise...
Lots of chains around my neck, a little blood courtesy of Hell from Ama, some awesome ripped fishnet gloves from SongBird that had been set out for a past round of My SLINK Obsession and my always worn but not yet available heart tattoo made this living dead girl look perfect...
While I was taking pictures I did get a little creative too... LOL not sure if that's a good thing, you be the judge?!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Gasmask: Truth - Rogue (Available now at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye 3
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Collar: FAUX - Pop Lock & Drop Necklace in Gun Metal (No Longer Available!)
Chain: Death Row Designs - Chain Necklace
Tattoo: Not yet Available!
Blood: Ama - All Over Blood Splatter
Outfit (Top & Skirt): MODAN.MESH - Chain Top and Skirt in Black and Red (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Gloves: SongBird - Fishnet Gloves in Black (Past My SLINK Obsession Item)
Bracelet: Suicidal Unborn - Ivy Gloves in Black
Pose: (Couple) Tabou Irresistible - I take your Heart Couple pose, AND, (Single) No Longer Available!

No comments:

Post a Comment