Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I ain't no Crazy Cat Lady?!

I've wanted a Cat in RL since I moved to Holland over 4 years ago. HellBone said No, he's not a fan of cats due to the fact that in RL he was a gardener!! I, however, miss my cats that I left behind with my parents so much... So is it any wonder that sometimes I find myself surrounded by cats in SL?
Three things to show you, all kitty related and one with a story to tell... Hmmmm where to start? Perhaps a picture would help...
The first kitty is my new pet... I named him Charlie - based loosely on an awesome Cat I've come to know in RL! He comes from aisling at The Arcade, but he will now be taking up residence in my house, laying on a dog cushion I think hehe... 
The second kitty thing that I have to share, and OK it isn't totally clear here but I love the way it moves, is the adorable Curious Kitty Tail from yumyums. This can be found now at the latest round of the One Word event, which funnily enough just like this post is full of Cats! 
Lastly and possibly least noticeable of the three is this awesome tiger face paint. THIS WAS FREE - yes people you read that right FREE - and I had an awesome family outing at the same time! Basically, long story short, the MC took one of it's members - our baby Athrun who just turned 19 - to the Oasis Zoo in SL! If you haven't been it's pretty well set up, with a large collection of animals, and it even features a reptile house and aquarium!! We had such a good time, a group of 20 bikers running around like overly excited kids... that was until we got our faces painted anyway and the bikers became wild animals... Rawr I'm a tiger! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Hailey in Reds 
Face Paint: Tiger Facepaint (Available for Free at Oasis Zoo)
Top: CottonCandyMonster - Loose Top in Keep Calm and Kill Zombies 
Bracelets: ReVeRie - SeLKieS Bangle 
Shorts: SAKIDE - Hallow's Shorts
Tail: yumyums - Curious Kitty Tail in Ginger (Available now at One Word
Knee Wounds: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Knees in 06 Medium 
Socks & Boots: *COCO* - Lace Up Boots in Black (Available now at Uber
Cat: aisling - NINO in Ash (Available in The Arcade
Pose: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 14 

No comments:

Post a Comment