Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fairy Lights

The Magic in the swamp seems to be lingering at the moment, and for some reason it is drawing out all kinds of magical looks that I normally try so hard to keep stashed beneath the surface. I decided to just run with it, rather than keep them stashed away... It's definitely getting my blogging mojo twitching just a little more than normal anyway hehe...
This time rather than the dark voodoo magic of yesterday, the intrusion into the swamp was from a rather fierce looking fae!
I am not sure what is sparking the need to dress up so much at the moment, maybe it's the proximity now to Halloween - my favourite time of the year - but I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to finishing a look, I am just drawn to making something look like a character?! LOL...
The look came about because of some of the fun new things that I picked up at this month's round of We <3 RP. The rather hot, although kinda scaly, Gator Corset from Arwen's Creations, was kinda a no brainer that I HAD to have it when you consider what family I ride with lol, but I normally avoid this realistic look animal skin so I was surprised that I was drawn to it so quickly, it was a case of see and "Gimme Gimme Gimme"! I accessorised with a few other We <3 RP goodies, like the gold epaulette style Armour necklace from ANE and the Sad Harlekin Onesight Mask, then the rest of the outfit just fell together... I even found some old release but still really cute wings from Epic that had lain buried and kinda forgotten!!
The last thing this little dark Fae had to do was collect her lamp - and matching necklace - from the Half Deer Arcade and then she could light the way through the dark swamp, leading people across it safely... Or would she?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: SpellBound - Warrior
Eyepatch: Sad Harlekin - Onesight Mask in Forest (Available now at We <3 RP)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye 3
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Choker: [Forge] - Chained Rose in Crimson
Necklace: ANE - Athena Armour Necklace in Gold (Available now at We <3 RP)
Tattoo: Not Yet Available!
Corset: Arwen's Creations - Gator Corset in Cognac Brown (Available now at We <3 RP)
Wings: Epic -  Fairy Sparkle Leaf Wings in Jade (Past Event Item)
Lamp & Necklace: Half Deer - Forest's Tale in Wishing Lantern (Available Now at The Arcade)
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt (Past Hunt Prize)
Knee Wounds: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Knees in 06 Medium
Sign: HopScotch - Where to? (Past Arcade Item)
Pose: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 7

No comments:

Post a Comment