Friday, September 26, 2014

Cyborg Rudh Dollies Now Available!

Horror Haute is here YAY!!! Though I think this month I am only likely to be able to bring you one look, because as of this afternoon I AM GOING HOME FOR A VISIT!!! It will be awesome not worrying about anything... I won't be here for a week, but never fear dear readers I will be back hehe... 
ANYWAY, Horror Haute... Now you might remember that they have started a new thing with the event... Each month the items on offer will be part of a different theme! This month's theme is Dead Space! 
Now, I will admit that I was actually REALLY scared by this theme... I can admit that I am more than a little scared of aliens - some people don't like spiders, others clowns, for me aliens are the worst - and so when I saw the theme I had to make Hell check there was nothing being sent that would make me have a heart attack! He said there is one item - a bouncy ball from La Maison Des Corbeaux apparently - that is alien themed and awesome, but aside from that most of the goodies seem to be a little more cyber goth than aliens... I breathed a sigh of relief LOL...
Anyway, this Horror Haute lead to the birth of Rudh the robot dolly... Brought to life in a Pod from Squeek, this dolly was made up of all of the latest parts! This particular robot dolly model is wearing the ImmateriA Dead Space look... She comes complete with dress, eyes and cyborg leg attachment. Skins, accessories and Hair are fully interchangeable! This model includes taketomi Kakoa hair which can be purchased seperately from The Gacha Mania event. 
This was brought to you by "Rudh's going away and will see you in a week people!" 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [taketomi] - Kakoa in Red 04 (Available now at The Gacha Mania
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift) 
Outfit including eyes & Leg attachment: ImmateriA - Dead Space Dress (Available now at Horror Haute September)
Boots: A&Y - Deuz Boots in Metallic Black 
Pose Prop: Squeek - The Pod (Available now at Horror Haute September

No comments:

Post a Comment