Monday, August 18, 2014

The Changing Faces of the Gators...

They've been on at me for a while about doing yet another family photo, but I think that it was about time for me to re-shoot them all, especially when you consider the original line up barely exists anymore. It kinda saddens me to think of all the faces that have been and gone in the MC family, but the fact that four of the original line-up still remain is brilliant - and one of them is STILL wearing the same outfit too a year and a half later LOL...
This is one of those epicly difficult photos though that I am glad I don't have to take very often. I bought a pose from GOLA - the Bench Guys Pose - that I found on the Marketplace, and then because I needed more people, I simply - with a little help from Jimmy and his pose maker - added them in. The Piggy Back race poses are from Image Essentials, with other poses being either made or added from my collection.
While I´m talking about them, let me name and shame them LOL... From left to right on the back row we have Chunkybum (Chelsea), Blakey, Tequila (Tila), MeGa, KaraD, G-Man (Gerco), Kara, Tinky and Athrun (Panda). Next row, and maybe some faces you might well recognise, Gator, Boyfriendyface (Jimmy), Hubby (HellBone), ME! and CharlieBumBum (Charlie). Then finally, sitting all ladylike down in front, we have Lexi, Ken Lee (Leigh), Rava and Alexis.
A crazy bunch with some crazier antics, not to mention the way they always keep me busy, but each of them brings a little something different to the party and each of them for right now at least is stuck with me... Until I can find the stuff to disolve crazy glue LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment