Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Little Girliness Never Hurt

Things have been happening in the last few days, I've been so tired that I haven't had much of a chance to think and have been running on auto pilot. That's never a good way to live, as it will always end up in a melt down if you keep ticking over like that... For a while it's ok but sooner or later... BOOM!
I had to take some me time... The MC had to wait... They had to do without me being there to hold their hands all the time, I needed to do something peaceful for me or I would have exploded LOL... So what did I do while I was on my own? I went and got changed into something totally different from my normal style and found a place to take pictures of course!
The dress is one that I have had sitting in my hoard for a VERY long time, and have been wondering what to do with it... This time I just dug it out and then everything fell into place. The dress itself is made by DRIFT, and I am not sure if it is any longer available, but I remember there were various designs all with that same summer day feeling. I loved this one as it has ladybirds on it, and I am a little partial to them for some weird reason, I have been since I was kid.
The dress really brought out my girlie side too... I went so girlie I almost didnt recognise me and had to keep the scars in place just so I knew who it was that was looking back at me.
I went girlie on the accessories to match the dress... A really pretty flower crown from Things, a cloudy necklace from League and an adorable Sheepie Purse from Adore & Abhor, just perfectly fitted the look, whilst I wandered through Wanderstill...

What is she wearing;
Crown: Things - Firin Crown in White Flowers
Hair: Lamb - Sacred (Past Hair Fair Item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing
Necklace: League - DayDream Necklace
Dress: DRIFT - Mood Dress in Optimistic
Bag: Adore & Abhor - Sheepie Purse in Diamond
Pose: PRETENSE - Bikini Lovin Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment