Thursday, July 3, 2014

Proper Care of Owls

I was sorting through some of my pictures today, looking at all of the things I wanted to share - most of which has now ended up on the Gators MC Blog, as I am shooting them and their crazy antics all of the time - but I stumbled across a photo that I had meant to blog a while back and completely forgot about... BAD RUDH lol... 
I think at the time I was planning to do a photo shoot with someone, and it just slipped past without us getting to that point... SO I thought why the heck not share this picture now, I really like this picture hehe... 
I took the photo while wandering around exploring my friends home sim a few months back... We were planning on creating something a little medieval in style, hence the dress choice. It is one from The Muses, and my goodness do they know how to make some pretty dresses. I just fell in love with all of the intricate gold texture detailing, and as I was wandering around the garden it suddenly seemed to shine. My windlight setting caught it at exactly the right angle! 
At the time I had just recieved a cute owl from MishMish, that had been released for an event - I believe it is still available - and well it kinda fit the Medieval Rudh theme of the outfit, as well as the magic of the place... 
I just loved this picture, it seemed to good to waste, too good to just keep hidden away in my hoard of pictures... A photo of Peace and Serenity... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Please 
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear (No Longer Available!) 
Eyelids: SLink - Mesh Lids and Lashes 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Granada Filigree Cross in Gold 
Dress: The Muses - Nimue in Red
Owl & Book: MishMish - Tawny Owl in Basic (Past Dream Garden Item) 
Poses: Starry Heaven - Hikari Poses 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment