Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Dark Summer Style

So it's the time of year again when people expect you to spend time outside... I have never been a lover of summer and much prefer a wintery feeling autumn day than a swealtering summer day. Though sometimes you find you have to get yourself dressed up looking pretty and head out into the world, sometimes I feel the need to make myself look a little girlie all at the same time.
This outfit was pulled together all because of a dress... The yumyums Summertime Sun Dresses - which come in a variety of colours, with each colour in two different styles - are perfect for soaking up the sun in, or if you are like me trying to hide in the shade and remain cool lol... I went with a very summer colour - that's soot if you are wondering - as you can see, but I blame that on the hat!
The hat comes from LE FORME, and can be won in a gacha at The Gacha Mania Event, but I will warn you the one with the skulls and veil that I have on here is rare and I got fairly lucky in winning it! The girls in the MC will all be wearing pretty hats at some point I imagine LOL...
People said it was strange seeing me dressed in such a girlie way, albeit with a somewhat gothic - not the word I'd have used but they did - twist.... Maybe I will have to surprise people by dressing more feminine in the future?!

What is she wearing;
Hat: LE FORME - Massacre Spike Hat Black Veil RARE (Available now at The Gacha Mania)
Hair: TRUTH - Maisy
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing
Dress: yumyums - Summertime Sun Dress in Soot
Pose: Image Essentials - Playmate 4

No comments:

Post a Comment