Thursday, June 5, 2014

Where to go on Holiday? That depends on the Cats!

If you hadn't heard, the Arcade has started once again... If you haven't heard I'd love to know how by the way hehe... It seems to be the buzz of a large chunk of SL for at least a few days before it opens, not to mention the place that drives people crazy in the first initial couple of days!
Though I will say I have seen lots there that I want - thinking specifically of dragons - and have a few things already that are really, really, really cute!
This year I am even going to choose my summer holiday based on one of the items... The MishMish Traveler Kitties to be exact...
Lol if only it was that simple... But you have to admit, these kitties are so cute it would be hard to say no to them!!! Luckily I didn't have to fight to collect them at the Arcade but my goodness if you can get in there do so... I have a HUGE LIST of pretty things I NEED!
I took time out of my travels to sit and play at organising my kitties, kicking my adorably dangerous happyface ChOoz shoes off and using the cases as a chair...
Travelling requires a comfortable style... I never understand when you see people dressed to the nines, looking really uncomfortable about to board a flight, but of course I had to travel in Rudhish style LOL... Though some how mid-travels my hair took on the colour of candyfloss LOL... I kept my outfit comfortable in the form of the Skinnies from SALT and this adorable tank top - complete with it's Keep Calm and Poop Everywhere Slogan that is perfect for my hubby's random pooping antics.. Don't Ask, and in fact blame TA! - which is a fairly new release from my addiction store CottonCandyMonster! I slipped on a collar from Atomic - the Wish Master Collar was available from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival and I would hope it would still be available in the main store! I didn't realise at the time but I still had my Geeks Care Heart on my butt - from [geek.] - I loved the CareBears growing up, so finding these I HAD to have one LOL... But my last and possibly favourite accessory from a long while were these awesome glasses... Though I cannot remember for the life of me where I bought them... I know it was an event that I went too... Can anyone tell me?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: SpellBound - Morrigan
Glasses: B18 - Corazon Glasses in Silver
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: Atomic - Wish Master Collar in Silver
Top: CottonCandyMonster - Keep Calm Top in Poop Everywhere
Butt Accessory: [geek.] - Geeks Care 2 Hip Emblem in Red
Jeans: SALT - Skinnies in Ripped Dark Denim
Pose & Case: Sparrowtree Studios - Anywhere But Here
Close-Up Pose: STATUS - Cajsa2 (No Longer Available)
Green Case: Magi - Take Suitcase in Green (No Longer Available)
Teddy Case: Serenity Style - TravelPuppetSuitcase
Shoes: happyface - ChOoz in Ivory
Kitties & Display Case: MishMish - Traveler Kitty (Available now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment