Wednesday, June 18, 2014

These Boots weren't made for walking... I wonder what they'll do?!

While working out a good title for this photo I got a certain song about boots in my head and then couldn't shift it... I was however changing the lyrics because quiet clearly, unless you are either an acrobat or have the ability to hover and make it look like you are walking, these boots are really not made for that LOL...
Though I will admit that when I saw them on offer at a past round of Fi*Friday, I simply had to have them... Let me share with you the VORTEX boots by Obscure!
They are so very moreish... I had a hard time choosing the right colour laces... LOL... But when they were priced at 55L it was just way too hard to say no to at least one pair! They did, however, bring out my Demonic side again, making my eyes go a very strange black and these amazing horns - two different pairs - miraculously appeared... The smaller and less obvious are Souzou Eien and the larger are Death Row Designs by the way hehe... Then it was time to find an outfit... BOY how I looked through my hoard... There was nothing that seemed to show up which would be something worthy of this pair of boots lol... Jeans were too covering and skirts well... I decided that I would be a little risque and wear my new long line leather jacket from FASHIONATIC with nothing underneath hehe... 
OOOOOH I'm so naughty LOL!!! 

What is she wearing;
Small Horns: Souzou Eien - Ossis Sacri Horns in Elegant 
Big Horns: Death Row Designs - Creature Horns in Darkness 
Hair: Ploom - Kiera (Past My Attic Item) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Eyes: theSkinnery - Demon Eye Set in 1 (Available now at We <3 RP
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo 
Jacket: FASHIONATIC - Martica Female Gothic Jacket 
Boots: Obscure - VORTEX Boots with Red Laces (Past Fi*Friday Item) 
Candles: Backwoods Mafia - Candles 
Pose: PRETENSE - Contend Pose 2 (Past My Attic Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment