Friday, June 27, 2014

Gnomey... It's not Love...

Walking around the garden yesterday it seems that something a little magical is happening in the swamplands... I don't know what it is, I mean my home has always been something a little fairytale but they are spreading from my happy little corner into the wasteland of the swamp... First it was fairies and now the Gnomes are on the move...
So as I was saying, my little friends and I were taking a pleasant walk around the garden... I noticed someone had dropped some litter in the form of a purple glass bottle and upon looking at it, the words poison had been replaced with love potion... Dammit it was my hand writing, someone had been stealing things from my house!
As I stood up, I got the shock of my life...
Seems that one of the cheeky little gnomes had been drinking things from my house! He was lucky that it was not poison - as had originally been in the bottle - although as it was in fact love potion he will be in for a little embarrassment when the potion wears off and the fairies tell him he flashed me in his super cute hearty boxers hehe...
The little Gnome - available from the almost over round of The Arcade thanks to the creative mind behind Mutresse - was a gift to me from my Hubby's new Hubby, Jimmy. My newest friend that has really helped to pull me through some dark times and made me giggle like a crazy person on a daily basis... Love Ya Hubby's Hubby!
My cute little friends both come from the Arcade too... I rescued them from the big mean ol' Gacha machines that were keeping them hostage. The Sheepie looking one, is actually a Lambicorn from Birdy I've called 'Bahhh', and the Fairy is a Tulip Fairy from OhMai! that told me her name can be translated from the fairy language as 'Tinkara'. The old poison bottle, that I had recycled and he had stolen, held a love potion from Squeek
Though while I am on the subject of adorable things... there are two that need mentioning... One is the amazing hair bow from a very very very old and long gone store, Cool Beans. The set of butterfly hair bows had been buried so deep in my inventory I had forgotten they were there! Unfortunately they are no longer available as the store closed but I just couldn't resist pulling them out to play with. The second adorable thing is my dress from Haste... I LOVE this dress for two reasons. ONE it comes from a gacha and is therefore addictive by nature and two the HUD that comes with the dress allows for two different lengths in one and therefore means you can create two similar looks with one dress. 
Though I have to say... Maybe it wasn't the Love Potion that made Gnomey act like this? Maybe it was the Dress?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Hailey in Red 
Hair Accessory: Cool Beans - Flutter Bows (No Longer Available)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo 
Dress: [Haste] - Deity in Red 
Bracelets: SIGMA - Layered Bangles 
Hand Tattoos: Sweet Poison - Bloom Hands in Brown 
Ring: (Yummy) - Bumble Bee in Aqua (Past Arcade Item) 
Pose: Sparrowtree Studios - Bokeh Babe Pose 1 
Bottle: Squeek - Love P 
Fairy: Ohmai! - Tulip Fairy Companion (Past Arcade Item) 
Lamb: Birdy - Lambicorn (Past Arcade Item) 
Gnome: Mutresse - On Vacation Gnome RARE (Past Arcade Item)

1 comment:

  1. LOL omg. Hell needs to pay you a bit more attention if you've sunk to flashing yourself with garden gnomes! That is a really fun post though and I love your hair bow and the lambicorn. I don't suppose the lambs are still available, would you know..? (Fine if still in a gatcha!)

    ReplyDelete