Thursday, June 19, 2014

Does anyone else hear Hissing?!

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... LOL
As you know, I love to play dress up, and there is SO MUCH in the way of mythological stuff available in SL at the moment that got my crazily creative mind buzzing - or maybe in this case it should be hissing?! 
Now I have to admit - and I don't mind sharing with you - that I have a really weird RL doll collection... I KNOW they are made for kids but if you haven't heard of them check out the Monster High dolls LOL... When I was little all we had was Barbie, and meh that got boring... These dolls are based on the monsters and they are so cute... WHY DIDN'T PEOPLE THINK OF THIS SOONER?! 
Well the bits of this look all came separate but I really had Monster High in mind when I created this look lol... Something a little bit Medusa-ish about it I can't quite put my finger on it hehe... 
The skin is an old one, that sadly seems to be no longer available, but everything else is easy to pick up now... The headdress is new from [geek.] for the new Totally Top Shelf fantasy event, I also got lucky at the Tales of Fantasy Event which is where the awesome May's Soul Medusa Headdress comes from. Gachas can be tricky but black was a great one to get my hands on! I needed something snaky around the eyes - or even in the eyes themselves hehe... I dug out these gorgeous Suicidal Unborn Dragon Eyes and matched the colour with the very delicate - and somewhat barely visible - SongBird Fairy Summer Eye-liner in Fae Sunshine yellow! My right eye was injured a little whilst I was trying to remove my original eyes hehe, so I got lucky to find this pretty reptilian - or Danh-Gbwe - Eye Patch from ImmateriA, who coincidentally also made the Ghede Snake Collier too for The Witching Hour this month! 
Who knows... With this look maybe I can go back to school in September?! Monster High School?! 

What is she wearing;
Headdress: [geek.] - Medusa Headpiece in Aged Silver (Available now at Totally Top Shelf)
Snake Hair: May's Soul - Medusa Headdress in Black Normal (Available at the Tales of Fantasy Event
Hair: Magika - Reading
Skin: Dead Bunneh (No Longer Available!)
Eye Make-Up: SongBird - Fairy Summer in Summer Fae Sunshine 
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Dragon Eyes 
Eye Patch: ImmateriA - Danh-Gbwe Eyepatch (Available now for The Witching Hour
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Genera Piercing 
Choker: ImmateriA - Ghede Collier in Rare (Available now for The Witching Hour)
Pose: STATUS - Cajsa (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment