Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Crystal Demoness

I loved the look I put together for a recent hissing post so much that I have become a little overly excited by that snakey look as of late. I don't know what caused it, but I have been getting a little excited by anything that seems to be snake skin textured, and it seems strange because OK I have always loved a wild set of zebra stripes, but snake scales never really seemed to bother me that much... 
I guess my enthusiasm for snakey stuff wasn't helped by a certain designer, who created a certain eye-patch that I had already played around with in a Hissing Post I did... It also didn't help that one of the colours of outfit that this person sent to their blogging group - and as a general release in their store - fitted perfectly colour wise with a decorative item I had been wanting to blog... LOL everything just fell together so well!
The designer in question is Miss Naenia Demina of ImmateriA... She had made the gorgeous Danh-Gbwe eye patches that were used in my first snakey look, but when she contacted me to say keep my eyes on what was to come out of the ImmateriA costume box as it was a somewhat different version I couldn't wait to rip the paper open. The outfit she'd made was HOT but oh my gosh the eye patch had jewels too!!! I love the style of the outfit too, that collar holding the pants up is simply gorgeous, but the colours that this outfit comes in are awesome... Like Jewels... It was hard to pick just one to wear, and in the end I went with a turquoise tone to clash just a little with the red hair that I had bought from taketomi at Kustom9 this week! 
The look really brought out the demon in me, it was difficult to work out which one lol, but I chose on the Aux Demon horns and well it's a sexy demoness that one hehe... She's found a new home, high up in the mountains of the swamp... A magical crystal shrine has become her place of slumber, just remember though that if you do go asking the crystals for favours, the demoness will be there to grant those wishes and sometimes demons are naughty... Beware trusting them hehe!!! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: [Aux] - In Dreams Horns in Copper (No Longer Available)
Hair: taketomi - Ayame  Bento (Available now at Kustom9
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo 
Outfit including Eyepatch and Bracer: ImmateriA - Danh-Gbwe in Kurkva 
Hand Tattoo: Sweet Poison - Blossom Hands in Brown (Available Now at Tales of Fantasy
Ring: Death Row Designs - Finger Claw 
Pose: Label Motion - Linda Pose 3 
Crystals: On A Lark - Crystal Garden (Available now at We <3 RP

No comments:

Post a Comment