Sunday, May 18, 2014

Getting lost at the Funny Puppet Fair

More from the Funny Puppet Fair today, I had to keep playing around with the goodies that are available, there is just SO MUCH and I wanted to share as much as I possibly could hehe... This time though I thought I would actually venture into the fair itself and have a wander around... THE SETTING IS JUST AS ADORABLE AS ALL THE GOODIES AVAILABLE! Seriously if you need a Kawaii backdrop for a photo, GO HERE!!!
So this outfit is something that I wouldn't have actually expected to have come from somewhere with a Kawaii theme, but the dress just called to me, it appealed to my dark side... Though being that it was from the Funny Puppet Fair I did have to Rudhify a little and add a few cute elements as accessories hehe... The dress itself is from Modas Second and has been released for the event, but the accessories are what make the outfit fit the Kawaii feel hehe... 
I slipped on a pink wig before wrapping an adorable Lizbend Hair Band around my forehead... The Glitzz Lizbend hair band comes with a HUD for easy recolouring, and I have to say the pretty floral decoration on it wouldn't normally be my ideal accessory but it is SO pretty, I just couldn't resist, ya know just this once?! I slipped my feet into some very pretty heels from SillySpoiledWhore - Yes they are pink... No the world isn't ending LOL - not normally one for mouthies, I remembered the cute little gift from [geek.] which comes in the form of the puppet masters strings - must not start singing Metallica again - and then remembered this super cute snail bag friend from LavandaChic, and I was a happy Rudh! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Jade 
Hair Band: Glitzz - Lizbend (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing 
Mouthie: [geek.] - No Strings Attached (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Dress: Modas Second - Commander Sexy Dress Spikes in Black (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Bag: LavanadaChic - Snail Trip Bag in Fuchsia (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Ring: UtopiaH - Sweet Ring 
Shoes: SillySpoiledWhore - Kawaii Shoes 01 (Worn with SLINK Medium Feet) (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
Pose: <<gesticulate>> - Fab 10 (No Longer Available)

No comments:

Post a Comment