Monday, May 19, 2014

CottonCandyMonster... My New Clothing Addiction!

I've discovered that sometimes when people stumble upon a store that is new to them, they do one of two things... They either keep it a secret so they can revel in the 'oohs' and 'ahhs' of people that get to admire their pretty new things, OR they tend to tell everyone and share as many details about the place as they can... LOL...
For me personally I love to share, and will get overly excited about something I find that I love... Today is one of those times!!! I have been wearing this item that I am about to show off for 5 days LOL... I LOVE IT THAT MUCH!!!
Can you tell what my favourite bit of this outfit might be? A little clue could be the fact that I had to scramble around and try to find the most colourful place in SL - getting lucky by finding the perfect spot at the Rachel Breaker Store...
The item that I am in love with is this GORGEOUS dress from a store that is brand new to me... The store is CottonCandyMonster - or CCM for short - and I found it by accident one day when trawling through the marketplace looking for a dress. This wasn't the dress I really needed at the time, but I couldn't get the design out of my head, so I HAD to go back and buy one! I also had to buy a few other things from the store too - but that's another story for later! I just fell head over heels in love with this dress... I NEEDED it... I loved the design, the bright colours and the crazy almost twilight zone style that it had to it - there were other similarly pretty designs but this one stood out to me in what I have to call a "Gimme Gimme Gimme" moment!
The rest of the outfit, although cute, was mostly just accessorising the adorable dress hehe... I wore my favourite leggings from PANIK and some bright and spikey heels from Crazy Kitty. My hair I pulled up in a messy updo with a pretty scarf accessory from SpellBound, then some simple but cute necklaces from Sweet Leonard and Pekka and a huge bow ring from Maxi Gossamer, and my perfect - been worn all week - outfit was ready!!!
To the designer of this AMAZING dress... Keep it coming... I want more like this, much much more LOL!!! Not that I am demanding or anything!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Spellbound - Sunday with Scarf
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing
Choker: Sweet Leonard - Curvy Choker
Necklace: Pekka - My Little Bow Necklace in Passion
Dress: CottonCandyMonster - Antifashion Long Shirt in Gullacass
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bows in Large
Pants: PANIK - Destroy Leggins in Noir
Shoes: Crazy Kitty - Bite Me Heels (Worn with SLINK High Feet)
Pose: Ploom - Bones 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment