Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Like a Breath of Fresh Air!

Sometimes in the midst of all the things that I am supposed to work on for my blog - Memes and preview copies and the like - I feel like taking a step back from all that and working on something just for me and just because I can...
After the stress of planning a wedding is over and the fat that my PC has been acting up a little, I just felt like I needed a little breathing space... Somewhere I could turn my mind off and just let my creativity flow... Blogging - for me - is the perfect outlet for that...
The picture that came out of my head summed that idea of free falling and finally having a chance to sit back and breathe... Least that is what I see when I look at the picture... What do you think?
It is a look made up of a collection of old and new - that at the time made me think of when I was trying to collect the items I needed for my wedding. In England there is a saying "Something Old, Something New, Something borrowed and Something Blue", that if a Bride has all of those things then she will have luck... Without realising it I gave myself all these things, with the exception of the borrowed I guess...
The old things include my Make-Up and Eyes from SongBird - I simply love the fantasy eyes that come out of Nimil's mind... I don't tend to buy eyes very often, but I LOVE being able to wear the SongBird eyes for fantasy posts...
The blue comes from the gorgeous dress I found buried deep in my hoard - it could also fit with the old I guess too - and I have never worn it... Sn@tch made, it is extremely good quality and as a past group gift was a lovely present too...
The new things include this gorgeous hair from ARGRACE, I'd seen in so many photos and wasn't sure I'd use it often, now I know it will come out again and again hehe... Also new is this gorgeous mask from 22769 - that you can grab for yourself in a selection of different colours from L'Accessories. For some reason I seem to have a thing with using butterflies as accessories hehe... I can't get enough of them!
The other new things that should get a mention here are the horns from Bad JuJu. The Light My Way Horns are available now within a gacha at the brand new Witching Hour event. This event runs from the 13th of each month and the collections of gachas -  that celebrate the time when supernatural creatures and black magic are at their most powerful - are only 50L a try... I can't wait to see what else is on offer!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - Akane in Red
Horns: Bad Juju - Light My Way Horns in Quartz (Available now at The Witching Hour)
Mask: 22769 - Me Pensees sont des papillons in blue (Available now at L'Accessories)
Eyes: SongBird - Winter Fae Eyes
Eye Make-Up: SongBird - Glam Doll in Red
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing
Choker: [Haste] - Come Closers Collar in Chrome
Dress: Sn@tch - Helena Gown in Ice (Past Group Gift)
Pose: Sparrowtree Studios Poses - Soaring, AND, (Close-Up) PRETENSE - Lounge 3

No comments:

Post a Comment