Thursday, April 24, 2014

Flat Ebbe Please Save My PC? A Monday Meme

So time to play catch up on all of the things that I have been missing out on, starting with the Monday Memes and HOPEFULLY trying to use some of the blogging items that I have been sent along the way hehe... 
There was just one problem... My PC is having what appears to be a mental break down... Since the update of Firestorm, prior to me going home, things have been a little unstable. First I was facing black screens of death, then came the crashing EVERYTIME I took a photograph of anything. As you can imagine, for someone who spends most of her time in SL taking pictures of anything and everything, this has been driving me nuts. Luckily Hell's PC works until I can get something done about mine, and he will just have to accept that I might need to kick him off from time to time!
Still I found time to make a picture - without shadows *pouts* - for a Monday Meme I missed while I was in the UK... Time to talk to Ebbe... Is it me or do you ever feel like we are being watched?! 
Maybe it's just me, but Berry has asked us to suggest a few things that we would like to talk to Ebbe about if we got the chance. For those of you that don't know - and I will admit that I was one of those people - Ebbe is the new CEO of the game that we all know and love and find ourselves addicted to hehe... So what would I say to him if I had the chance...
* Why does SL have to be such a whore to your PC graphics and memory?!  I know it sounds like a strange thing to say, but I find that with each and every release it gets more and more of a drain on my PC system. I am not one of those people that can afford the hottest gaming PC and with each and every release I find that SL seems to have more troubles working on my computer. I don't wish to seem like it is a complaint, but I just wish that changes could be made without the need for a PC upgrade so often.
* Find a way to change the reputation of SL to the outside world. I tend to hide the fact that I play SL with most people in the RL world, due to the bad reputation that the SL Universe has amassed in the years that it has been open. I've found that people outside SL seem to have the idea that it is based on sex, and we all know that this simply isnt true. Sure there is sex in SL, but there is a lot more that SL can and does offer than just sex. I just wish the outside world would see that!
* Keep spending time in in the SL world. Even though my first comment seems like a whinge, I do love all the changes that have been made in regards to mesh all it's prettiness... One of the main things I would say though is please keep venturing out into the SL Universe. As a resident I would say that I am always happy to see a Linden mingling in with the normal residents, you can make so many improvements just by talking to those people who live SL everyday, don't they always say "the customer is always right"? I know in some cases the always may not be plausible, but the fact we know you are listening will in many cases make us feel we have more of a voice in the world we play in!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Stumble
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Top: R3volt - Le Blanc Top
Shorts: SAKIDE - Hallow's Shorts 
Leg Warmers: Razor - Rouge Leg Warmers (Available now at Suicide Dollz
Socks: Utopiah - My Little Socks & Bowy Ring (Available now at Suicide Dollz)
Chaise: Captivity Co Poses - Chaise (Available now at the Pose Fair
Ebbe Prop: Strawberry Singh - Flat Ebbe Linden 

1 comment:

  1. I like your point in #1. I know i'm not a regular gamer so not sure how well the other games would run on it, but SL is pretty hard on my machine as well.

    ReplyDelete