Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Short Hair, Cute Poison and a little Blah Blah Blah

Short hair and Rudh never really seems to look right in my opinion. Maybe that is because I am so used to seeing myself with long hair, although sometimes twisted up into an up do, it is always on the longer side. So when I saw the Maiko hair from Truth that is available at The Arcade this month, I was a little dubious. I thought, what the heck and slipped my money into the slot machine and BOOM as luck would have it a red colour fell into my lap...
It actually looked OK, so I messed around with my wardrobe and decided to do something a little unusual for me and play about making a look of the day!
I wore the hair and thought well I need something to wear that my hair would normally cover, and randomly enough I had just bought this adorable sweatshirt from Corvus - that has been released for this week's Fi*Friday - with a VERY low cut back... The slogan on the front, well that pretty much sums up any given morning too... Then it was onto the accessorising... I've worn most of the accessories before, besides ONE!
Cute Poison released new piercings... Three straight to stores, that are simple and match but come in three slightly different styles.
The Animus Piercings - as I said before come in three slightly different styles - each one has varying numbers of studs and spikes, and this being the Animus Piercing 2 is somewhere in the middle of having a lot and not a lot of those. I will admit, though I know I have said it before, Cute Poison still makes my favourite piercings... They are not too much like you have been hit in the fact with a bedazzler, while at the same time having more than one piercing which looks great together, AND the textures that Sae uses are subtle yet have just the right amount of everything to make them look realistic and cute... I am addicted and won't be buying piercings anywhere else! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Maiko (Available now at The Arcade)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND, (Bullet) Corvus - Bullet Wound 
Piercings: (Under Eye) Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings, AND, Cute Poison - Animus Piercing 2 
Choker: SAKIDE - Attitude Collar in Black 
Top: Corvus - Naya Sweater in Morning (Available now at Fi*Friday)
Nails: KOSH - Colour Tip Fingernails 
Stomach Wound: REPULSE - Zombie 
Pants: EVALE - Mesh Skinny Black Jeans 
Pose: PRETENSE - Kitty Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment