Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oooh That's New... Monday's Meme

OK so, time for another Monday Meme I think, breaks up the woe-is-me rambling and adds something a little different to my brain to think about LOL... So thank you once again Berry for providing me a much needed distraction, you're Memes are always most handy!
This week we were asked to try something new... It was a photography based challenge, and the basis of it is that we all - even though we may not admit it - spend the vast majority of our time in one shape, one skin, one style... Now it's time that we reached outside our style box... 
Well I've done just that, kinda sorta... Basically I wanted to keep the majority of my personal style the same but there is one MAJOR difference... Normally I choose to wear a pale skin. Being fair skinned and a red head in RL, Rudh seems to have developed into something similar - although it took a long time being a raven haired Rudh for me to get to this point! Though the one thing I chose to try as my something new might seem a little strange to others. 
I think this might well be the first time that I have worn a darker skin tone. I really hope that my new for me item doesn't cause any offence by the way, it's not what I intended, but to be honest seeing myself like this is a little strange. I love the colour of the skin I've chosen to use, and it looks awesome with my usual Rudhish crazy accompaniments, but for some reason seeing me in a skin this dark is a bit of a shocker still. 
I like the way it turned out but I think I agree with Berry, I'm not sure it is something I could do often... I feel more comfortable slipping into a strangely coloured fantasy skin than wearing a darker human skin tone, but it was fun to try something new for a change! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Aux - In Dreams Horns in Gold 
Hair: Exile - Rain or Shine (Available now at The Arcade
Hair: IrEn - Shane in Zombie Raid 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo 
Wings: Death Row Designs - Mechanical Wings 
Pose: Starry Heaven - Come Skate Away 

1 comment: