Saturday, March 15, 2014

I should be so Lucky surrounded by Critters!

It's that time of the year again, when people start going St.Patrick's Day crazy... I've never fully understood why St. Patrick's day has become so popular, I mean really when you think about it other patron saint days are never really celebrated, no one ever seems to think "Oh Yay St. David's Day" or "St. George's Day, BRILLIANT!" So why has the Irish Patron Saint Day become so popular?
Now I know that St. Paddy's Day isn't actually until Monday, BUT I bring you a post with clovers in honour of that event - yes I jumped on the green shamrock day bandwagon lol...
The reason for all of this green - a colour which NEVER normally gets a look in on me by the way - is that the Depraved Nation is hosting it's own Gacha Event called "Luck of the Irish"... The dress from SAKIDE and the pose from Captivity Co Poses were just two of the many that are available, and I do have to say that I think I will be going to try my luck on a few more gacha machines as soon as I am done posting this...
The other important item to mention in this look however is the gorgeous eye make-up from Elephante Poses - YES I KNOW Elephante Poses, I thought they just made poses too! - I was surprised at the fact they are now within the line-up of this year's Skin Fair, but walking into their booth that initial surprise saw me get really excited. I fell in love with the Critters Eyeshadows... How to share them and their awesome colours in a fun and interesting way... GIF TIME!
I learnt to make a GIF using the helpful tutorial from Miss Strawberry Singh, and played around with the eyes in various ways... Starting with the gorgeous Peacock Eye Shadow that I wore in the big pretty picture I included all of my favourites from the Elephante Poses Critter Collection, available now at this years Skin Fair! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Haters 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND, (Bullet) Corvus - Bullet Wound
Eye Shadow: Elephante Poses - Critters Eyeshadows (Available tomorrow at Skin Fair 2014
Dress: SAKIDE - Ailis Dress (Available now at Depraved Nation Luck of the Irish Gacha Event
Teddy: BoOgErS - GoZEEra Bear (Available now at The Arcade
Pose Prop & Shamrocks: Captivity Co Poses - Lucky Shamrocks Pose 2 (Available now at Depraved Nation Luck of the Irish Gacha Event

No comments:

Post a Comment