Monday, February 10, 2014

Piggy Spaceman comes to take me home...

You might have seen what I am about to show you EVERYWHERE in the last few days, but I will admit that I had to jump straight into the 'OHMYGAHSOFREAKINCUTE' brigade and share these adorable little critters with you.
Though I will admit, this post scares me a little LOL... The items I have to share today, the reasons for the post at any rate, are due to the collaborative minds of MishMish and !Ohmai... I've been blogging for MishMish for a while now, and I still love Aime's stuff, love love love it! The thing that scares me is the !Ohmai connection hehe... I've been addicted to this brand since I first saw the Pygmy Puffs... Now being sent something that Anya has created, in league with another of my irresistible stuff stores creators... *has a rather badly hidden fan girl moment!*
*breathes again* OK OK enough squeaking hehe...
The things I am talking about are, of course, the Supernova Collection, found in the background behind me. Collabor88 this month is all about the space age - I haven't been able to get in there yet, but when I do those Intrigue Co. lava lamps are also mine hehe - and so Aime Takaai set about creating her own little worlds in the form of three adorable little planets, whilst Anya Ohmai added her own flair to the spacemen that explored these planets.
I dressed myself to be a little alien to match - not too much because I have a massive problem with aliens - but like a little lost traveller being collected by the Piggy Spacemen!!!
Starting with my starry dress, or the Nebula Dress from KOSH, this is an older dress in my closet but I love the subtle starryness. The Moon and the Stars for you Necklace from Maxi Gossamer, also added to that outer space feeling without being too obvious. I did however, go to town on the crazy head accessories hehe...The head pet is from Laundanum Lollipops and is a Rare prize in a gacha machine, I then added the head jewel called Malkavian Dreams to give me that third eye look, which is available now at The Surreal Complex from Distorted Dreams. Then added some cute little Sprout Ears from an old gacha by Kre-ations
The rings should also get mention here, even though they do not entirely fit with the theme of the photo... The adorable Bad Bitch Ring Set - I am only wearing the Bitch but the other says Bad - is available from Cute Posion for The Boobies and Ass Show event called The Big Show!


What is she wearing;
Head Pet: Laudanum Lollipops - Squidgey Theletek in Rare
Hair Accessory: Distorted Dreams - Malkavian Dreams Jewelry Set (Available now at The Surreal Complex
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Maya Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink (Past FLF Item)
Ears: Kre-ations (Now Cubic Cherry Kre-ations) - Sprout Gacha Ears in Little Star 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo
Piercings: Cute Poison - Hush Piercings in Black (Past Project Limited)
Tongue: Zombie Suicide - Forked Tongue (Past Hunt Prize) 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - The Moon and Stars For You
Rings: (Right) Remarkable Oblivion - Famous Ring in Silver, AND, (Left) Cute Poison - Bitch Ring in Silver (Available now at The Big Show)
Dress: KOSH - Nebula Dress
Pose: Status - Mourn Pose 5 (No Longer Available!)
Piggy, Planets & Curtain: MishMish & !Ohmai - Supernova (Available now at Collabor88)

1 comment:

  1. Pigs in spaaace!!!
    Sorry, sorry, just having a Muppet moment here.

    A pity I don't own land anymore, to rezz all the cute items... or maybe that's a good thing. Otherwise that pig would be mine right about now ;)

    ReplyDelete