Monday, February 24, 2014

MishMish Food Court opens at the Arcade on March 1st!

Normally I try to eat healthily, and love nothing more than a hearty home cooked meal... Casseroles and Jacket Potatoes are a staple food in our house and I love coming up with interesting twists on the classic meals. Since my parents bought HellBone a bread maker for Christmas - yes a big scary lookin' biker turned bread maker lol - we've been eating a lot of casserole, just so we can use the fresh bread that tastes SO yummy!
But sometimes, very occasionally, we throw the healthy eating rule book out the window and can get take-out. My favourite place is a wok take out that I am addicted to, but I love a good pizza too...
Good fast food places are hard to find but I think in SL I might have cracked it hehe... The up coming round of The Arcade, starts on March 1st, and already I am itching to get in and get some of the goodies that are being posted on Flickr. Though if you are heading in, don't forget to stop at the MishMish Food Court...
Aime Takaii, of MishMish, has opened up a restaurant of sorts for The Arcade, and OH MY GOSH it is the best loooking food EVER! I fell in love with the pizza man, the french fries man and the hot dog man, but there are some adorable breakfast goodies and some tea time yummies too... The trays are rare items, so even if you don't get the rares you will still be able to make whole food sets and have a really yummy dinner!
As for the rest of The Arcade... I CANNOT WAIT!!!! Already Schadenfreude is on my hitlist of things I need... What ever will be next?! Just remember that you cannot get anything until March 1st, if of course you are one of the lucky ones to get in then!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Clumsy
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo
Necklace: On A Lark - Enelya Pendant (Available now at Genre)
Top: R3volt - Le Blanc Top
Jeans: FuK'N'HawT - Jeans Low Rise Hip Split in Black Pins
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in White
Seat: Little Boxes - Fairytale Nook (No Longer Available?!)
Food: MishMish - Foodies (Available March 1st at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment