Thursday, February 27, 2014

Meeting some SLebs!!!

In RL, the cult of the Celebrity is EVERYWHERE! Surprisingly though the cult of SLebrity seems to be somewhat less easy to distinguish... Of course you get the big names in the design community, and there are a couple of bloggers I might even think of as SL famous, but then there are people that tell me about "famous" bloggers or designers and sometimes I find myself scratching my head and thinking "who?!"
Though recently one of my personal favourite bloggers - and in my opinion a SLeb - Miss Eliza Quixote and I had discussed a photo shoot together. I met Eliza during the much loved 52 Weeks of Colour Challenge, and from then on we've passed like ships in the night sending messages to each other when we got close enough and waving from afar.
Once we'd set up a date, she told me that we'd be having a guest joining our shoot... When I found out who it was I fan-girled to the point of being reduced to a small jar of jelly like goo! LOL!  This was because the guest in question was one of my favourite jewellery designers... Someone who I've revered... Someone who I have waited for in anticipation of her next release... Someone who is featured a LOT in my everyday wardrobe... I am referring to Miss Maxi Gossamer!!!!! *Fangirls just a little bit more*
Luckily Eliza had everything in control, from choosing the location - which if I remember rightly was It All Starts With A Smile that is soon to reopen and better than before I must say, to creating the pose we're using here... All Maxi and I had to do was turn up and look pretty... I just wish I'd gotten the memo they'd both be in pink LOL...
I knew Eliza would out girlie me though so I didn't even try... I went casual, having found this adorable hoodie from !gO! on the marketplace and my favourite new bell bottom jeans from Moon... I had a hard time choosing jewellery though lol... Did I wear Maxi Gossamer, with the lady herself present? Did I go for something else? Instead I decided sod it and went for my favourite MG jewellery set, the Royal Khadijah Estate...
BTW the outcome of all of this... Maxi Gossamer is a friendly and normal person LOL... I was fangirlling and worrying over nothing hehe... Thank you Eliza honey for setting this up and letting me meet someone I greatly admire!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sweet
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercings
Necklace & Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Royal Khadijah Estate 
Top: !gO! - Hoodie Vest in Light Blue 
Pants: Moon - Marly BellBottoms in Dark Wash 

1 comment:

  1. Loved getting to spend the time with you, dear. We shall do it again!!!

    ReplyDelete