Sunday, February 2, 2014

Enchanted by Little Rudh Riding Hood

I have, and will always be, one of those people that LOVES fairytales. Be they in their original form or in some modern representation such as some of the new re-tellings of the stories... Hell and I are addicted to a TV series called Grimm for example... But one of the most fairytale filled events to hit the grid is now back within it's second outing, and I was really excited to share some of the details about Sl's new Enchantment... 
As you can see it is based on the fairytale that is Red Riding Hood, shot in a Rudhish style of course... There are so many awesome designers, providing us with many awesome things of course, but a few things caught my eye more than others... The problem with this event for me though was it pulled me right out of my comfort zone. I have never felt comfortable asking people to be given things to blog, but this time I sucked up my shyness and spoke to some people... 
I fell in love with the wolf pose from Captivity Co... All of their poses are awesome but this one just screamed of a modern Red Riding Rudh style look... A Rudh that has been able to befriend the wolf rather than being scared off by it. Captivity Co isn't a new place by any means, but to me it is somewhere I haven't really looked at much before - ashamed as I am to admit it - but the poses that come out of the store are creative and well made... I highly recommend them... 
We packed ourselves a picnic basket - and a little friend from MishMish came along for a ride - and we made ourselves a little picnic spot by hanging my red cape from a tree - the chair and the tree by the way come from Kalopsia...  
But Rudh Riding Hood's look is far from traditional, in fact the dress I am wearing is an old prize from SAKIDE that was available during last Halloween's System Failure. I teamed the dress with some messy but pretty red hair from Analog Dog, called Wound Up, and then finished the look with a gorgeous necklace from AZE Designs. The Necklace is the Baneful Wolf's Eye Necklace and it comes in bloody or clean versions, you can't see it very clearly on the photo above but it will be bigger if you look at the picture on my Flickr stream... 
I just love the fairytale theme of this event, and to the new designers I have met, thank you so much for letting me have the opportunity to blog for you...I cannot wait till the next fairytale now!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Analog Dog - Wound Up Hair in Dark Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo 
Piercings: (Under Eye) Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings, AND, (Lips) Cute Poison - Hush Piercings in Black (Past Project Limited) 
Dress: SAKIDE - Sightless Nurse Outfit 
Necklace: AZE Designs - Baneful Wolf's Eye Necklace in Bloody (Available now at Enchantment
Bracelet: Death Row Designs - Chrono Fangs Bracelet in Steam 
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II in Torn 
Boots: [sYs] - DOOM in Red Spyker 
Wolf: [Captivity. Co] - My Wolf (Available now at Enchantment
Chair: Kalopsia - Red Riding Hood Chair (Available now at Enchantment
Tree: Kalopsia - Hanging Tree (Available now at Enchantment
Basket: MishMish - Mouse on a Basket in Light Tea (Available now at Enchantment

No comments:

Post a Comment