Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What does a Fox say?

Apparently if you listen to the song, a Fox says "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!" apparently LOL... Gotta love that song...
Anyway, on Friday I FINALLY made it into this month's Arcade and went on a HUGE spending spree without even realizing it - as always! I ran around grabbing loads and loads, trading things as I went, and in the end my hoard was pretty awesome... No doubt I will be playing with a lot of it for a while! Though the reason for this post having the song that has been - and will no doubt be - in my head all day is due to all the cute Foxy things that I collected and decided to put on all at once lol... Nothing like a bit of overkill huh?!
So starting with the non-foxy things - of which there are not many - the hair... This is a Wasabi Pills hair that you can find in a gacha at The Arcade this month. I won it in a few colours, but the grey faded colour seemed to work well with the bright orange of the Fox hat. I dressed fairly simply in an old but still cute polka dotty top and a pair of Navy Engineer Boots from Sleepy Eddy - that you can also pick up at the Arcade. I also found this gorgeous spiked ring from Cute Poison, glittering in my hoard... The ring is a re-colour of a previous release available now for The Rack.
Then the fox starts to come into play... Starting with the skirt, which is foxy but not Arcade foxy. The skirt is one from AUX - it was a past group gift I believe, but don´t quote me on that - with it´s high waist and side zipper design it has that sexy feel but the denim keeps it feeling fun and flirty, oh and the little fox tail on the zipper is cute! Normally I wouldn't wear fur like this - in RL it is a definite no no for me! - but I just couldn't resist! I then added more fox to the look by pulling on a wooly Fox Hat from 8f8 and u.f.o´s coco animal clutch in a coral fox colour, before I finally released my newest pet from his carrying crate... This GORGEOUS little Fox neck snuggler from Birdy... All of these foxy things are available at the Arcade, but you need to play the gachas to win them - and as my mum would always say "You've gotta be in it, to win it!"

What is she wearing;
Hat: 8f8 - Fox Hat (Available now at The Arcade)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kira Mesh Hair in Faded (Available now at The Arcade)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Face Piercings: Cute Poison - Chimerical Piercings
Fox: Birdy - Foxy Neck Snuggler (Available now at The Arcade)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Truth Owl in Lapis
Top: Delusions - Rockabilly Tops Black
Skirt: Aux - A Little Foxy
Ring: Cute Poison - Spiked Ring in Blue (Available now for The Rack)
Clutch: u.f.o - cococ animal clutch in fox coral (Available now at The Arcade)
Boots: Sleepy Eddy - Engineer Boots in Navy (Available now at The Arcade)
Pose: PRETENSE - Rubric 4

No comments:

Post a Comment