Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Metal, Lights and Twisted Antlers!

Sometimes you get new pretties and you NEED to do something with them to share them with anyone who will listen and look... That is exactly how I felt about at least three items that take pride of place in this post. Two stores that I am addicted too and a possible third that may well end up dragging me to the same dark and lonely path of addiction lol... I'm talking about Death Row Designs, Cute Poison and LODE...
Now... The picture is one of my weird, random, I-Need-To-Take-A-Picture-Of-This looks... As I opened things that I had either been sent for blogging, or bought I couldn't help but marvel at how freaking awesome they were and how cool they looked together!
Let's start with the least obvious... The facial piercing I have on here is from Cute Poison. As soon as I saw these on Flickr within Sae Luan's stream I KNEW I needed these. I feel naked without piercings, and for me personally I love the Cute Poison brand most. I'm not sure if it's the subtle look of them, the ease of fitting or the hud for modifying the piercing itself, but these things all together make the piercings very worthwhile and easy to use. This particular piercing is the Agelast Piercings that are available now at the Depraved Nation Frost Event - which by the way has SO MUCH STUFF that I want to grab, you might be lucky and see a Rudh shaped smudge as I run past hehe...
Then the fairy lights... Now I am addicted to fairy lights in RL, and when I saw this pretty sepia coloured set from LODE at The Chapter Four event, I couldn't resist, I will even admit that I bought both the sepia and the rainbow coloured sets LOL... I love the sepia set however, because you see rainbow lights like this so often and these sepia ones seem so close to that warm golden glow you get from the RL ones... I was addicted!
Then finally, the antlers... How can you possibly miss these?! These are the Anti-Xmas Rare Seasons Antlers, created by Jaimy Hancroft of Death Row Designs, for the Jewelry & Accessory Expo. They are to be found in one of the Gachas at the Gacha Pavillion... ALL of the designs of these are brilliant but, for me personally, when I won the Anti-Xmas pair I was bouncing around the room like I was on a sugar high. I LOVE these, so move over Rudolf there is a new reindeer in town hehe...

What is she wearing;
Antlers: Death Row Designs - Seasons Antler in Anti-Xmas RARE (Available now at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo II)
Fairy Lights: *LODE* Headwear - Bright Lights in Sepia (Available now at the Chapter Four)
Hair: Clawtooth - Temptation in Coco (Available now at The Arcade)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings (Available now at Frost)
Pose: PRETENSE - Valere Pose 3

No comments:

Post a Comment