Monday, December 23, 2013

Ask Oskar for Horror Haute December

It may be the Christmas season, but for me - being a little strange at times - I am happy to drag myself away from the festive feeling towards something a little bite darker, a little more sinister and a little more Horror! That's right it is time once again for Horror Haute! I didn't get to play much with the horror that was last month's event, I was in the UK and had no chance to access anything, but this month we have some really fun things that could make fab gifts for those of you with a love of the dark - both for yourself or for your friends!
My first dip into the Horror Haute collection saw me digging out three things which I really liked and which luckily worked well together as a photo hehe...
First let's start with the non - Horror Haute stuff... I have this hairstyle that was a group gift from Ronsem amd I love the floppy hat with ears! SO CUTE! Yes I decided to go blonde in the photo too, but then sometimes it doesn't hurt to try new colours LOL... I then remembered my favourite new snowy friend. I have had to protect him a bit as we have no snow in the swamp, but the little Snowble from MishMish wanted to come out of the freezer for a walk in the garden with me today.
However, the Horror Haute Items are the main focus of the look... I have a really comfy, cozy sweater from the store A & S Visions, that comes with a hud so you can change it to 6 different colours. I added a little sparkle and glamour with the Reckoner Necklace from CoLLisions, that comes in a set with earrings. Then Snowble and I took a walk around the garden, and made another interesting discovery in one of the ruined sheds in the swamp - funnily enough last time I took a walk in the swamp I discovered a phoenix, but this time it was something a little creepier! An Oracle on the wall of one of the sheds, a little skeleton called Oskar told me to ask him a question, I asked if Santa would be coming to visit me and well, you can see the resulting answer... I checked the back of the board and an old label said Lilith's Den... I hope that doesn't mean he is always right?!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: RONSEM - 2013 Christmas Gift Hair (Current Group Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings (Available now at Frost)
Necklace: CoLLisions - Reckoner Necklace (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Top: A & S Visions - AZ OoZoo Sweater (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Nails: KOSH - Slink Applier in Opaque Gloss (Available Now at The Arcade)
Plushie: MishMish - Mini  Snowbles
Jeans: SLX Outfits - Baggy Jeans
Wall Decor: Lilith's Den - Oracle Wall Deco in Ask Oskar (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Pose: PRETENSE - Baby it's Cold 2

No comments:

Post a Comment