Thursday, November 7, 2013

You Look Like Me... Monday's Meme

This week, Berry leads us into the discussion of lookalikes... Apparently this has blown up in Plurk and everyone has gone bonkers over the idea lol, as a non-Plurk user I have no idea how things have taken off over there but looking at the tool they have been using this could be interesting LOL... Apparently Berry looks like Matthew Broderick... I HAVE NO HOPE LOL...
I had been playing around with my clothes, I love to create something a little different looks wise from time to time and I have been wearing dark and slightly depraved Halloweeny looks for while. I needed a change for myself more than anything.
So when I saw the fluffy dresses at SL Fashion Week from the store, ROM, I knew that I was crazy enough to NEED one of those. I loved the turquoise blue colour, but on closer inspection it reminded me just a little too much of Sully from Monsters Inc - though oooh, I might have to go get another one just in case someone chooses him for DisneyBounding huh? Then I teamed it with a somewhat clash colour set of accessories, including this gorgeous new necklace from Cute Poison - one of the Nautical Necklaces range - available now at Rockabilly Fashion Fair! Finally as a finishing touch, a little rainbowness in the form of one of the new War-Ready ilo bears from yumyums. The rainbow version is ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE FATPACK, but there are loads of other colours to choose from too!
I wanted somewhere pretty and rainbowified to take this photo too... Luckily I remembered these awesome looking mushrooms at The Bentham Forest... How could I miss using these as my backdrop!
OK so then onto the Meme challenge for the week, I tried it with various photos that I considered using in this post, and each time the outcome was different when it came to my celeb lookalike... This was the photo I went with, and so these are the results you get - although RL looked like Boris Becker and previous attempts at this I looked like Lady Gaga LOL... Right now, with this look I am apparently a 55% match for Monica Bellucci!
My Results... LOL...
For an extra laugh... HellBone looks like Steven Seagal LOL!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Gattina
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: (Skeleton Hands) - Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Current Trick or Treat Hunt Prize), AND, Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing
Neck Piercing: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing
Necklace: Cute Poison - Nautical Neckalce in Purple (Available now at the Rockabilly Fashion Fair)
Dress: <ROM> - Yeti Dress in Green (Available now at SL Fashion Week)
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Celestial Bracelet in Purple (Past SL Fashion Week Item)
Teddy: yumyums - War-Ready Ilo Bear in Rainblow (Only available within the fatpack!)
Pose: Starry Heaven - Kia 4

1 comment: