Monday, November 25, 2013

My SL DisneyBounding - Nala

Time for some more DisneyBounding I think... Break up those Monday Memes a little anyway hehe... I felt like I had given up on these but nooooo I can't bring myself to do that, I LOVE blogging the DisneyBound looks, and I will keep bugging friends and family to tell me their character of choice. This week turns to the choice of my youngest, and most recently adopted daughter, Kenzee.
Her choice gave me a bit of a headache... Another Disney movie based on animals! I dread to think how I would work on a character based on something like Cars?! Anyway... We head back to Africa...
MY SL DISNEYBOUNDING - Nala (The Lion King)
Nala is the fiesty lioness, the childhood friend of Simba and the one who reassures him and persuades him to come back to face his fears. Kenzee is a little like Nala in that sense, she has the ability to put people at ease and whenever anyone feels lonely or sad, she takes it upon herself to make them feel stronger again. Ever since I met her, Kenz has been a lioness - protecting her cubs when they are sad and picking them up when they needed it - but at the same time a playful little cuddly cub there to make you smile and think AWWWWWW!!!
The look I put together started with the need for ears. I loooked everywhere for ears that would look remotely lioness like, but found nothing so in true DisneyBounding Style I found something to fit the look with a Rudhish twist... YES I KNOW THEY ARE BEAR EARS lol... I love this hood and scarf from Nacon so much and have only worn it once before, but I teamed it with a few things that might be a bit more lioness - perhaps? The long blond hair from Clawtooth and the pretty dress from the now closed Sea Hole seemed to bring the lioness colours together and then I stumbled upon this gorgeous limited number skin from cStar Limited on the marketplace that brought out the growlishness. Then to bring out the kitten in Nala I added a little joke with the Meow Necklace from Cute Poison. Then I took the wild cat in me exploring and stumbled upon a very gorgeous place, which I'm afraid to say is girls access only - no boys are allowed - and I will warn you now is an adult location. Ladies if you want to check it out you need to head on over to the Safari Girls Sim!

What is she wearing;
Hood: Nacon - Fury Bear Scarf in Grizzly
Hair: Clawtooth - That Pretty Lady (Past Arcade Item)
Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Leo 2012 in Amber (Limited Number Skin)
Piercing: Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Past Hunt Prize)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Meow Necklace
Dress: The Sea Hole - Soft Exposure Dress in Vanilla (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Starry Heaven - Yurika Pose 5 (Available now at Acid Lily)

No comments:

Post a Comment