Friday, November 1, 2013

Cute Fruit for Halloween

You know me, I love those games online where you can make your own characters, I also LOVE adorably cute stuff... Well I found one of those games, with adorably cute stuff that I couldn't resist playing and sharing with you... 
I love the kawaii cute art that is the Fruity Cuties, you should check them out here, but when I saw their artist had made a monster maker for Halloween, I cast my work aside and began to play like a little kid, busily clicking away on the Fruity Cuties Monster Maker. Giggling as I went... 
Look what I came up with... 
Aren't they cute? I know they aren't SL related but OH MY GOSH they are freaking adorable... 
They also provided me with a much needed smile after my Halloween hit a crappy note yesterday. I warn you now, this could turn into a monstrous rant...
My Halloween started out well, not that we were doing much, but Hell and I along with some of our friends went to a costume event at a club where one of our favourite live performers in SL - Miss Moon Spark - was singing. She has a gorgeous voice and the songs she picks are perfect for her, she even in a roundabout way gave me a dedication LOL - something involving an Adele song, my meat dress and taking it all LOL... Things went downhill after her set was over, resulting in my Halloween ending in nightmares - though I guess considering the fact it is the day of nightmares, it was only right. Not going to rant, I don't want to spoil the pretty with some blah, but I hope you all had a very happy Halloween, oh and if you make some fruity monster cuties, please share them with me, I'd love to see them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment