Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tis the season for Horror, let's bring on the Haute!

Gosh over the next few posts my blog may be nothing but Horror related, I warn you now hehe. It's not going to be pretty... What with Horror Fest - something that I am working on conjuring up something for as we speak - and even Horror Haute running for a special event a little early, life in my bloggers head is getting a little chaotic. I have NO IDEA how some people do it, really I don't! 
Still this month is the season for all things horror, and due to the fact, one of my favourite events - HORROR HAUTE - is running  a two week long, Tim Burton themed, extravaganza. There are Gachas and LOADS of stores taking part this time around, so I cant wait to show some of the pretties off to you. 
I've also been treasure hunting with my favourite boy friend Nick... We played through the Dark Dimensions hunt, being run by Mad Pea in association with Death Row Designs... Trust me when I saw that it is one hunt that is so worth doing, I had to share some of the prizes with you here too!
So my first look complete, let me tell you a little something about things. The props surrounding me, we can start there... Most of these things come from the stores involved in the Dark Dimenson Hunt. The Ghost Lights are from Intrigue Co., the Ghostly Sofa is from Boudoir, the Mask comes from Death Row Designs and the Jar is from Aphrodite Shop, and all these things are only available after you complete the hunt! The Pumpkin and Bat Bunting is the MishMish group gift this month too! 
Onto the Rudh look however, working from the bottom up, the shorts are available at Horror Fest - there will be more to come about this later! - within one of the special gachas from SAKIDE. They are brilliant shorts, made in mesh, they come in 8 possible designs - or if you are really lucky as a HUD version where you can have all 8 - you can also customise them so they are worn with or without studs and pockets, or studs in 9 different colours! So worth testing out your luck I'd say, and I know they aren't clear in the main photo so I have included a little extra look below that will be even bigger on Flickr!
Moving up a little, the reason I am wearing pasties is due to this gorgeous tattoo from Little Pricks. With the design on the chest, back and arms, and in faded or fresh versions it seems like such a simple yet pretty design, and I never normally wear tattoos hehe... The necklace is also a gacha item from the store The Little Bat, with a collection based on Burton's films, Nightmare Before Christmas and BeetleJuice - both great movies, these are adorable for any fan! Then finally, although not something you can see clearly in the main photograph, I have a gorgeous set of piercings on from CoLLisions. The Juno set includes ear gauges, lip piercing and bindi piercings - which you can see more clearly in the photo below or on Flickr - but they are simple and yet grouped together or worn separately they make ideal piercings no matter what kind of look you are going for!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Rush - Queen Black Widow Spider Hair
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Facial Piercings: CoLLisions - Juno Facial Piercing & Ear Gauges Set (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Necklace: The Little Bat - Chained Cabochon in Strange RARE (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Tattoo: Little Pricks - Dark Has a Path Tattoo in Faded (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Pasties: League - Duct Tape Top Pasties in Black
Hands: SLink - AvEnhance Hands in Female Casual
Bracelet: {W&R} - Boobracelet #01 (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Shorts: SAKIDE - Hallow's Shorts (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Feet: SLink - Womens Natural Barefeet
Pose: Magnifique Poses - DSNH Model Pose 1 (No Longer Available!)
Sofa: Boudoir - Ghostly Sofa (Dark Dimensions Hunt Prize)
Mask: Death Row Designs - Plaquemask 1 (Dark Dimensions Hunt Prize)
Jar: Aphrodite Shop - "Magic Book & Spider" Jar (Dark Dimensions Hunt Prize)
Ghost Lights: Intrigue Co. - Ghost String Lights: 2 Strings (Dark Dimensions Hunt Prize)
Bunting: MishMish - Halloween Bounting 3M (Current Group Gift)

1 comment:

  1. I Love Tim Burton, where was my invite!!!!???? :P...DD has been fab very well rounded story and very wicked puzzles, i've not been through my horde yet not sure if there's anything to suit but we'll see eh?

    ReplyDelete