Monday, October 21, 2013

The Demon Grade Digger - A Horror Fest Creation!

Friday Night saw the opening of a huge event that had me both bursting with excitement and at the same time, wanting to hide a little in fear. Friday Night was the grand opening of HORROR FEST 2013. A mammoth event, created to both celebrate the Halloween season, whilst raising money for a worthy charity. I have SO MUCH to share with you from this event, I was like a kid in a candy store when Miss Helena Stringer asked me if I would like to be one of the official bloggers for the event this year. How could a living dead girl like me turn down an opportunity like this? I was also quaking in my stomping boots a little, the kind of press coverage that this was getting, I felt nervous... Would I be up to the challenge?! There was only one way to find out and that involved holding my nose and diving in head first!
So without further ado, I bring you my coverage for HORROR FEST 2013. The event this year is raising money for the Epilepsy Therapy Project, and going by the results of previous charity events that this bunch of organsiers have staged - there should be a bumper donation at the end of this two week event. The event runs from October 18th until November 8th - covering both Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos, and so far I can tell you that any Halloweenish desire can be filled here... OR any dark, depraved and deadly desire too!
For my first look I decided to try to avoid the zombie, bloody, gore that some designers chose, in favour of a demonic soul. I LOVE dressing like a demon on occasion, I feel that it enables me to bring out a more exotic side to my wardrobe and there are so many different directions you can take it, be it naughty, cheeky or even deadly!
So I avoided the cliched red demoness look, for something more in favour of a natural green colour. The skin I am wearing is a new group gift from Ploom's VIP Group, and is a special version of the new Harlow Skin that comes with appliers for various things and a few other extras! The rest of my attire - besides my hands and ring - are available at the Horror Fest. Starting with the outfit I fell in love with the :{MV}: Grabass Zombie outfit that features zombie hands grabbing to cover your naughty bits as well as some sexy thigh high boots that appear to have been made in the same skin of the zombies! I wanted to keep it a little PG however, so I dug around a bit more and found these gorgeous bodysuits from PixyStix, that are available in 6 different colours, with the pumpkin coloured version being the best against my sexy green skin. I found the most amazing tattoo from Spyralle, that looks like a really pretty wound of sorts, and then the cracking that took place on my forehead as the gorgeous horns - both from Souzou Eien - pushed through my skin. Even my eyes became dirty black - courtesy of Avatar Bizarre - and my hair and eyelashes - thanks to The Stringer Mausoleum - went through a transformation...
Maybe it was the fact that I had dug up a grave in the garden. I couldn't resist, it looked so pretty. The team at [CIRCA] had done an amazing job with the burial, that the demon in me had to place her Forge pumpkin on the ground and talk to my new birdy friend with an Uncertain Smile as I ripped open the coffin, using my new SongBird Best Friend Chainsaw and answered the call of the Contraption Cannibal Masks. 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Souzou Eien - Ossis Sacri Horns in Elegant (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Hair: The Stringer Mausoleum - Murder Clown in Buccaneer Duo (Worn with Truth Hairbase in Sangria) (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Face Cracks: Souzou Eien - Cracks Facial Tattoos in Green (Available in 8 different colours) (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Full Body Tattoo: Spyralle - "I Fall To Pieces Tattoo" (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Eyelashes: The Stringer Mausoleum - The Great Eye Patch Eye Decor in Rotten (Available in 5 different colours) (Available now at Horror Fest 2013
Skin: Ploom - Harlow Skin in Nightshade (Current Group Gift)
Eyes: Avatar Bizarre - Retinal Polish in Black (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Hands Outfit: :{MV}: - Grabass Zombie Outfit (includes collar bra, thong and boots) (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Bodysuit: PixyStix - Webby Bodysuit in Pumpkin (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver
Pose: UNCERTAIN SMILE POSES - Sorcerer Set in Crow (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Grave: [CIRCA] - "Elysium" Haunted Open Grave (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Chainsaw: SongBird - Bubba's Best Friend in Green Used (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Mask: ContraptioN - The Cannibal Masks in Broken (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Pumpkin: [The Forge] - Pumpkin Dude (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment