Monday, October 28, 2013

MY SL DisneyBounding - Mary Poppins

I am having to take a break from Horrorific blogging at the moment, my head is in a spin with all the blood and gore LOL... So I turn my attention to something sweet and pretty... SL DisneyBounding. As with last week, I asked someone who is one of my nearest and dearest, my bestie and Fairy BobMother... Now don't be shocked, Cinderella's Fairy God Mother was not the Disney Character of choice here, but someone very similar was... Someone with the ability to create magic and change lives... Someone a little Supercalifragilisticexpallidocious!
MY SL DISNEYBOUNDING - Mary Poppins
Mary Poppins is the nanny that most children may well have dreamed about having. She is strict without being mean, and caring without being overly so. She transformed the lives of Jane and Michael, whilst taking them on magical adventures through chalk paintings, dancing on roof tops and even having tea parties on the ceiling. Even without all of that, she reminds me a little of my own Fairy BobMother, who has the ability to change any mood of mine into something a little happier. I just hope that when the wind changes, my own Mary Poppins doesn't fly off to help someone else... I want to keep her here with me!
There were a couple of different Mary styles to choose from for this look, and given the choice it was difficult. I looked initially for the flying over the rooftops Mary, but when it came down to it things seemed easier when working with the Supercalifragilisticexpallidocious version. So the Red and White look was the one I went with. The location was easy to choose, there is a gorgeous place called the Serenity Gardens... Here the lights dance in the sky and the bubbles hang from the trees! Such a perfectly magical location, for someone to dance in a chalk painting perhaps?
The dress is made up of various bits and bobs... The lace under shirt is an oldie but goodie from SAKIDE, the skirt is no longer available I'm afraid since the change over from Sugar to yumyums, and the red bustier is from ToXiC HiGh. I accessorised my own version of Mary with this gorgeous new collar, made of belts, from SAKIDE that is available in a handful of colours and these cute shoes from JD, which with the help of their useful HUD I changed to red hehe... OH and I cant forget to mention my umbrella! It's not quiet the dainty lacy parasol that Mary carries but then I'm not really the dainty lacy Mary either hehe... This one comes from the Oh My Gacha event - that finishes on October 31st - and can be found in the CatniP gacha!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Velvet in Crow
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Collar: SAKIDE - Attitude Collar in White
Undershirt: SAKIDE - Delicate Bodysuit in White Lace
Corset Top: ToXiC HiGh - Nelly Tops in Red
Skirt: Sugar - Satin Skater Skirt in Snow White (No Longer Available!)
Shoes: JD - Catty in white
Umbrella: CatniP - Haunted Parasol (Available now at OMG Oh My Gacha)
Pose: Starry Heaven - Reo Poses 1

1 comment:

  1. Another very close match , with that Rudh twist....great stuff!

    ReplyDelete