Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let's all Oogle Google for Monday's Meme

So today, two birds with one stone so to speak... First off the simpler, I needed a photo for as a Horror Fest Blogger... I was accepted to be a part of the blogging team two days ago - YAY! - so I just needed to create a simple head shot... Hence, why here we have a simple head shot LOL - OK it's not all that simple but I like it hehe - and yes it has my name on it! I don't really like naming my pictures, but I needed to for Miss Helena Stringer, blogging manager extraordinaire of the HorrorFest Blogging Rabble!
Though as I needed a pretty picture for this week's Meme, this fitted perfectly, it's pretty and simple and well it fits because I say so LOL... 
This week's Berry Meme though comes from a challenge set by another blogger - Emily - with her own Berrylicious twist on things. Both sets of questions are up for grabs, so I may well do both, although Emily's questions seem teeny bit harder hehe... 
So to answer Miss Berry; 
Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results. 6,510 results - Not a  lot compared to Miss Berry it would seem!
What is the first link that comes up? The first link is to my blog luckily, and a post that was put up three days ago it seems!?!
Which link were you surprised to see? I was actually pretty surprised to see that although I haven't blogged for Seraphim for almost a year, those links still come up within the first few links. To me that seems insane considering the amount of things that come up with my name in them!
Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from. The first 5 pictures are a few ads that I would have posted on Seraphim last year, an older photo that I did of HellBone and I as a Stand4Love photo and my Gators MC Official Photo... None of the pretty pics I make every day on the blog, but then I never title them Rudhmellowen Laguna and I guess maybe I should start tagging them with my name in Flickr maybe? In my first 10 however, there is a gorgeous one of me taken by Miss Eliza Quixote! 
Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. Breathing a sigh of relief I can say that there is no "news" linked to my name LOL!
Moving swiftly on to Emily's Questions;  
How did the two digital footprints compare, and did that surprise you? By typing my RL name into Google as I did with Rudhmellowen, I only found ONE link to my unused Facebook account LOL... I was surprised that my RL digital footprint was so low but then again, when I am working online my SL name becomes my main username for most things! 
Does anyone interesting share your name? There seems to be a few of us scattered through history, which is nice but no one with anything that is overly interesting just the usual run of the mill without scandal hehe... 
Are you happy with the size of your digital footprint, or do you wish either one was larger/smaller? My RL can stay the size it is, the less information out there about my RL the better I think... SL maybe I should make it a little bigger, start tagging my name more in photos maybe?
If you woke up/ logged in one morning to discover over night you had suddenly gained rock-star status, and everybody knew who you were and wanted to know what you were doing… what would you do? I am in total agreement with Berry on the "Thank Goodness" thing. Seriously I am a bit of a klutz and it wouldn't be for something good that I would make news, I'd be one of those people that became famous for accidentally pushing a big red button or something. Though maybe one day if Rudh ever takes over the world hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hat: Remarkable Oblivion - Magician Hat in Astral (Available now at Oh My Gacha)
Hair: Clawtooth - Windswept in Purple People Eater (Available now at Collabor88
Skin: yumyums - Alli in DB Cleavage Hungry Vamp (Available now at the Body Modification Expo)
Eyes: n-creation - vampire silver eyes
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercings: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing
Mouthie: Epic - Pim's Tragic End Nom in Blue
Hands: SLink - AvEnhance Hands in Female Casual
Nails: KOSH - Glitter Nails
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame Ring in Black/Silver
Pose: Starry Heaven - Reina Poses 5 (Available now at Candy Fair 2013)

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned the Seraphim posts and it really makes me wonder how Google gets their results. Old links like that still popping up to the top, I guess it depends on the posts popularity but still very strange to not see newer content on top. Anyhow, thanks for participating, great job on the pic too!

    ReplyDelete