Sunday, October 6, 2013

I want Candy...

There is nothing more tempting than going into one of the old style sweetie - or candy if you prefer to call it that - stores and being tempted by all the sweeties in their rainbow colours, with smells to match! I used to love visiting one particular store like this when I was young - they had what we called "penny sweets", each sweet was priced at just 1p and none were more than 10p, and you could pick and choose the one's you wanted so you had a whole bag full of colourful sweeties for your weekly pocket money!!! 
So the Candy Fair that has started recently, and which is stuffed with goodies in rainbow colours - just like my favourite childhood sweetie shop - brought back many memories... When you combine it with the fact that it could be like something straight out of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory... I was in heaven lol...
I pulled together a little outfit - needing something of a break from the anarchic look I had been wearing before - and I skipped around the fair almost able to smell the candy! The outfit itself is the Candy Seller outfit from SAKIDE - this is available in various colours but to me the red and white screamed candy cane and so that was the hard thought put into deciding what to wear LOL - took my all of 5 minutes to make that choice and that involved going to get the item in the first place LOL... But from there on it was a little more complicated...I knew what I wanted to do, it was just the fine tuning and pulling it all together that was proving to be more difficult. The Skin is a special colour release of yumyums newest skin line Alli, and to compliment the gorgeous cotton candy colour eye make-up I accessorised with an adorable Candy Cane Llama from Birdy... That's not all as far as accessories go though - you know by now that I often feel naked without some kind of facial piercing, and so this special Candy Metal version of Cute Poison's Stellar Piercing was really perfect for the job, and then to complete the look I pulled out two more awesome accessories from yumyums... The Hard Candy Purse is available in a wide range of colours and two different designs, so they are perfect for accessorising to match your candy girl outfits, and the Mad Cupcake Hats OH MY GOSH. As soon as I saw these I had to have them, they are available from a Gacha and there are SO MANY options available that it will make your head spin - or maybe that's the candy scents getting to you? - I fell in love with the Alice in Wonderland themed versions... I cant wait to show you more!

What is she wearing; 
Hat: yumyums - Mad Cupcake Hat in Tweedles RARE (Available now at Candy Fair 2013
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sarah Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink (Past FLF Item) 
Skin: yumyums - Alli Skin in Cotton Candy (Available now at Candy Fair 2013
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing in Candy Metal (Available now at Candy Fair 2013)
Plushie: Birdy - Candy Cane Llama in Mint (Available now at the Candy Fair 2013
Outfit: SAKIDE - Candy Merchant Outfit in Red (Available now at the Candy Fair 2013
Purse: yumyums - Hard Candy Purse in RedQueen (Available now at Candy Fair 2013
Pose: Starry Heaven - Kipi (Available now at Candy Fair 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment