Saturday, October 26, 2013

I love a Morning Horror Haute Movie... Bugger I missed it!

In amidst all of the Horror, I am going to bring yet MORE Horror. OK, so I lied a little in the last post, I am bringing more horror, but is its the season and this time however it comes with a little twist, not Horror Festing, but Horror Hauting! The Horror Haute event must not be forgotten in all the Horror Festing craziness and as this month was a big month for horror I really do not mind bringing just that little bit more. I was talking to Nick about this last night, told him that there was a lot of horror on my plate at the moment and he pointed out to me - a rather obvious point that I had forgotten - Rudh is a living dead dolly LOL, what did I expect?! I live my every day like this and when I actually get to work on the style I love I say I want rainbows LOL... I guess he has a point.
Still, I have a LOT more coming from the Horror Fest but I did not want people to forget the always awesome Horror Haute that occurs every month. This month we have a bumper Horror Haute to enjoy too, one that is themed on Tim Burton's works!
This is my second look for this month's line up, but don't forget that it runs until the end of the month!
First off I LOVE this location, it's a somewhat ruined city scape called The Looking Glass, but not post-apocalyptic style just aged and abandoned. I discovered the place due to a list of great photographic locations, shared with me by my Fairy BobMother, but I feel that this list is definitely worth checking out for yourself - take a look on Carol's Style website!
I kept most of the look fairly simple and allowed the outfit to speak for itself, teaming a cute dress from Czarny Kanarek with some adorable Jack Skellington socks from Tasty Pudding and an over the top necklace - released within last week's FLF line-up - from Pure Poison. As I was going to the movies that night, I grabbed a bag to complete my look - a bag from {W&R} - shame however that I made to the movies just a little too late hehe!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Jacquie
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: (Skeleton Hands) - Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Current Trick or Treat Hunt Prize), AND, CoLLisions - Juno Facial Piercing & Ear Gauges Set (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Necklace: Pure Poison - Black Arachnide Jewelry (Part of a set with Earrings) (Past FLF Item)
Dress: Czarny Kanarek - Morning love mesh dress (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Hands: SLink - AvEnhance Hands in Female Casual
Bag: {W&R} - This Is Halloween Bag (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Socks: Tasty Pudding - NBX 3 Stockings (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER) (Available from the Special HH Gachas)
Pose: Ploom - Bones 1 (Past Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment