Sunday, October 6, 2013

Causing Total Anarchy at School!

Total Anarchy is back for it's new monthly outing, and this time when I was digging through the collection to work out what look I was going to create just one seemed to come to mind repeatedly... School Uniform. I used to wear School Uniform when I was at school, I hated it, the thing was too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer! Not to mention that for the first three years I HAD to wear a skirt! 
Still when combined together this outfit had such a feel of a school uniform that I scoured SL looking for the perfect place to pose... The place I did find eventually was a school library, but it comes with a warning! This library was at the Soji School for the Sexally Delinquent hehe... It is not a place I'd recommend you going to if you are shy! 
Moving on though... Total Anarchy ensues... 
So the look I pulled together includes my three favourite pieces from this month's Total Anarchy line-up... First the sweater with the face mask, this comes from Kita's Sideshow, and with it's Cheshire smile, who could resist such a big smile! Then I pulled on a blazer and it just looked so adorable over the sweater and it made me think more about the school uniform - so this blazer comes from The Little Bat and it's just cute and warm but still Autumnal and not yet Wintery! When I teamed it with a skirt from Sn@tch and some awesome garter fishnet stockings from Kennedy's - for Total Anarchy - as well as some chunky boots I was really pleased with the look... It might well become my look of the week LOL!
I just wish I had known someone else snuck into my school backpack today lol...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sarah
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, AND, REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Face Mask Sweater: Kita's Sideshow - Cheshire Grin (Available now at Total Anarchy)
Jacket & Shirt: The Little Bat - Dead Blazer (Part of an outfit) (Available now at Total Anarchy)
Skirt: Sn@tch - Madison Mini Skirt (Part of the Summer School Outfit)
Plushie: Mesh Mafia - Back Stitch
Socks: Kennedy's - Garter Stockings in Fishnet Black (Available now at Total Anarchy)
Boots: Razor - Regulator Combat Boots
Pose: Flash Friendly Poses - Seraphim Turns Two Pose 3

No comments:

Post a Comment