Saturday, September 14, 2013

Let the Pwnies Silent the Sparrows, I'm Sleeping!

So I finally made it to The Arcade a few days ago... I KNOW it had been a while since it opened, and I know that people had had little trouble getting in if they kept their fingers on the tp buttons and tried a gajillion times, but for me, waiting until the hubbub has died down a little is always a plus because it means there is less lag and the stuff remains the same hehe...
Yet, when I finally did get in, I like a lot of other people out there went a bit mad... I bought hair and random stuff and accessories till they are pouring outta my hoard like there is an avalanche in progress, but the one thing that I had been waiting to get my hands on, above and beyond anything else, were the Pwnies from Silent Sparrow
I got a few, I was happy with that... My oldest daughter Shiny however was not... She wanted to try and help me get a full set and my god that girl knows how to trade like a pro hehe...Since she got involved I have every one of the common pwnies, and was lucky enough to win the Dash Rare version for myself... There are just four rare pwnies that I haven't been able to get, two of which are Dr.Who themed and therefore I am totally not bothered about - but if anyone has a Tinker or a Rosa that they want to get rid of either by trade of something or by selling then I am willing to do so. 
I've seen some at some of the yard sales... Now I don't mind the yard sales, in fact I love them as it's a great way to trade and collect bits that you are missing, but what bugs me a little is when people put the prices of the rare items up for so much higher than their original gatcha price. Granted you want to make some of your money back, but seriously asking 1000L for something that you won by chance and obviously didn't even want is a bit unfair in my opinion. I've sold rares for the actual machine price before now and if I hadn't already spent lots of money on a machine trying to win that particular item then I might well be tempted, but in some cases it feels like we are paying top dollar, not to the creators, but to the people who got lucky and decided they just didn't want that particular colour, style, or duplicate... Ugh I shouldn't rant, it makes me sound like a horrible person, but yeah... *pouts*..
Still for now I am going to just curl up and sleep with the collection I did manage to amass as I don't mind waiting to see if I can find either a Tinker or a Rosa... Anyone have one going spare?

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Meschell 
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear 
Eyelids: SLink - Mesh Lids and Lashes 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Top: HR 2.0 (Possibly also known as HighRize)- Fang Bangers Crop in Blue 
Shorts: LRH - Frayed Medium Denim Shorts 
Tights: Sn@tch - Cheetah Tights in Purple 
Plushies: Silent Sparrow - Pwnies (Available now at The Arcade
Rug: KOSH - Suede Rug 
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Pose 34

1 comment:

  1. I posted this on your flickr, but thought I'd add it here too: so cute I almost didn't see you sleeping there!! And this has reminded me I need to go back to the Arcade, lol

    ReplyDelete