Friday, September 27, 2013

Horror Haute Home Visit for a Living Dead Dolly

I am loving the Horror Haute collection this month... So many awesome things that I am having a lot of fun juggling the macabre into my everyday attire. It's creating me some awesome looks and to be honest isn't that what fashion - and blogging too - all about, making yourself look good and thus feel happy? It always gives me a bit of a thrill - albeit a small one - to create a look that I love, I should start showing my daily looks off more, but I'm never going to be any good at fashion or photography of it, so I think I'll leave that to the professionals full time hehe... I might dabble here and there of course...
So my second look was one that I fell in love with, I've been wearing it for a few days now lol, and I will probably wear it for a few more! Though the photo was more complicated than I had planned... The reason for this was I thought AH HA, I'll go to the forgotten graveyard and pose there, when I got there I'd been beaten to it LOL... In fact Miss Millie Gloom - of Demented Dollie - was in the place I wanted to shoot the picture and she was wearing the same top LOL... So I had to scout out somewhere new... Luckily I didn't have to go far, the same store - Pravada - has another cemetary to play in. Both of these places are available to buy and oh my gosh they are so gorgeous they are definitely worth the money!
Outfit wise, I am still wearing the cute skin from PunkD Skins, and as far as Horror Haute goes I pulled on this gorgeous top from Gloomy Thought. It is one of two designs available for the Horror Haute line up and I just love that graphic large skull design. I kept the rest of the outfit fairly simple with the exception of my long loose red plait from *X*plosion - I've known about their hair for a long time but never really looked at it too closely until I saw this style on someone's flickr and thought ooooh pretty!
I may yet have one more Horror Haute post in me, because I've just pulled on the pretty tattoo from CoLLisions, but that will come later hehe, for now enjoy a trip home with the Living Dead Girl and dance in the rain!

What is she wearing;
Hair: *X*plosion - Nana Hair in Red
Skin: PunkD Skins - Samhain Pumpkin in Milky (HORROR HAUTE SEPTEMBER)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Star Crossed (Available now at Stalkerazzi)
Choker: Psycho.Byts - Black Choker + Studs
Necklace: KOSH - Tricos Necklace in Smoke
Top: Gloomy Thought - Hoked Skull Top & Leggings - Part of a complete outfit (HORROR HAUTE SEPTEMBER)
Skirt: R3volt - Mika Mini in Black
Boots: Bax - Regency Boots in Black Leather
Pose: Starry Heaven - Erika Poses 5 (Available now at the Pure Sales Room)

No comments:

Post a Comment