Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Meme of a Meme... Monday's Meme

So this week's Meme, Berry has asked us to recreate our favourite Memes... I wracked my brains trying to think of Memes that I would want to portray but only ONE came to mind... The LOLCats... OH MY GOSH they make me want to pee my pants laughing. I am not allowed to look at them when Hell is asleep simply because they make me crack up laughing so lard that it will, and has in the past, wake him up! I even have a folder on my PC filled with my favourite LOLCats, that I will open if I ever need something to cheer me up! There are so many other memes out there, but seriously for me the LOLCats are my ultimate favourites - I have even thought about trying to come up with some of my own for my RL dog Izzy LOL - but re-creating one in SL seems like such a good idea too!!
However, which particular one do I choose?! There are so many that I love...
HAD TO BE INVISIBLE BICYCLE lol... Seriously funny, I love this Meme and no matter how sad I am, if someone shows me the invisible bicycle LOLCat Meme then it is guaranteed to crack a smile. So of course, I had to pull on some kitty ears and hop on my own invisible something... Unfortunately I couldn't find where I parked my invisible bike so I was instead forced to pull out my invisible pony lol...
I love being a little bit crazy sometimes and riding an invisible pony seems to be one of those times LOL...My outfit was just the look I was wearing the day I took the photo lol, nothing special but then at the same time still really awesome! It features one of the gorgeous new Tricos Necklaces that were released last Sunday for Lazy Sunday from KOSH - these necklaces are available in a few different colours each with menu controls for strap and metal colour changing, my favourite new boots from BAX - thank you Nick! - and a rather risque chain mail dress from SAKIDE for the Stalkerazzi. This dress comes in a few colours, and each colour has sheer and non-sheer versions - me being a bit of a noob at times didn't realise how sheer it was until I was out shopping and wondered how I could suddenly see crack LOL... You have been warned LOL...

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Piper 
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercings: (Forhead) Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing (Past SL Fashion Week Item) 
Necklace: KOSH - Tricos Necklace (Past Lazy Sunday Item) 
Dress: SAKIDE - Chainmail Dress Silver (Available now at Stalkerazzi
Boots: Bax - Regency Boots in Black Leather 
Pose: STATUS - Invisible Horses 4

1 comment:

  1. lol I love the lolcats myself too, they are just too adorably funny.

    ReplyDelete