Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Some MishMish Fairy Magic!

Collabor88 started again yesterday... On the 8th of every month, this much anticipated event kicks into gear and brings us a collection that I will admit I can either love or hate. Sometimes I find heaps of stuff that I simply MUST have and other times it seems like I find myself saying "hmm I like that but I don't know if I wanna own it!" 
This month, I haven't been in yet, I plan on it but am waiting for the initial hubbub - such a good word that - to die down. However, Miss Aime Takaaki of MishMish has created something so freaking adorable that I simply couldn't wait till I was able to get into the event space to be able to show it off!
FAIRIES! Yes ladies and gents she created these adorable fairies! It's like she is reaching into my brain and making everything that I want and cannot live without LOL... The Fairies come in three different colours - this being the blue version called Girosham, there are pink and green varieties too - and each fairy has a HUD to work the sparkly wand particles and wings... They are so freaking cute I am going to have one following me everywhere for a while now! They also come with a little surprise, you can see this in my photo but I'm not gonna say anymore about it hehe...
Another thing that I have to mention in this photo is the Bananana BATMAN top from Sugar's latest line of Titty Tops... There are so many adorable ones that I am sure I will be wearing more in the future, but this one just screamed wear me... How could I refuse I mean it's BATMAN!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Rhyme
Skin: Sugar - Cry My Heart Out Skin in tone 3
Eyes: Stirling Artistry - Grimm Eyes in Rumplestiltskin
Face Wounds: (Eyes & Lips) [mock] - Tainted Love Zombie Makeover, AND, Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo
Glasses: ellemeno - Dirty Glasses in Black
Neck Tattoo: Delusions - Unforgiven
Top: Sugar - Hello Titty Top in Bananana BATMAN
Hoody: Freaky Design - Grey Angel Open Sweater
Shorts: LRH - Frayed Medium Denim Shorts
Ring: (LEFT) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (RIGHT .Olive. - Binding Black Bow Ring
Garter: L.inc - Bitch Garter
Socks: Love Zombie - Superhero Socks (Part of the Batman Set)
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black
Fairy & Spell: MishMish - Lil Fairy in Girosham (Blue) (Available now at Collabor88
Pose: Starry Heaven - Momo 3

No comments:

Post a Comment