Saturday, July 20, 2013

Feral Bandanas and a Monday Meme

Warning; LONG POST COMING lol... 
Basically lots of things to share really... I finally managed to get into Hair Fair after delaying it for a while, and it was rather easy to wander around... I bought a few hair styles, but not as many as I have done in previous years and then made a quick pit-stop into one of the Bandana Day Stores. The bandanas are created by a wide range of people people, with all proceeds going towards the charity Wigs for Kids. 
But the basis of this post was actually more to answer the questions posted by Strawberry Singh for this week's Monday Meme all about the weird questions... Something that was supposed to be a little easier for us since she has given us some hard Memes recently... These questions weren't that much easier to be honest, but I did started and finished in a few days and it's just taken me this long to get them posted! 
So enough of the chit chat, time for some random questions a la Miss Berry!
How do you deal with criticism? I am not that good with criticism, I try to pretend that I am but depending on who gives me the criticism I sometimes have been known to take it the wrong way. As much as it shames me to admit it, I can and will sometimes act like a bit of a brat when someone tells me that they think something I've done could be improved. There are a few people I will always rely on to be totally honest with me, and when they are I will always accept what they say - I occasionally have no issue accepting it from strangers too but I think to be honest I'd much rather hear someone's honest opinion than be told something I've done is good, when in fact it is a pile of rubbish with a capital R!
What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? Well I have to say that I agree with Berry about people hiding behind their PC screens when they are being rude to people. Sure the internet does provide some level of anonymity but I am one of those people that will not just treat SL as a game, it is way more to me than that, so when people are rude to me it really does feel like a personal attack. The way I think of it is, if you wouldn't do something like that to a stranger on the street, why would you think it's OK to do that to a stranger just because you are pixels not flesh?
Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? A tough question because I would love to say ALL of my friends, but I think that the one person in SL that I would most like to have lunch with is my bestiepops, my Fairy Bobmother! One day it will happen sugar, just you wait and see!
Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? Damn these questions are hard this week LOL I thought you said this was going to be a little easier Berry! I can think of a few people that would be my "anti" role models. I've met a fair few since being in the Biker community. To me it seems unbelievable but there are some women in there that pass around pictures of their private parts before even talking to a guy without a partner in his box. Woe betide any woman that ever passes something like that to HellBone... You'll see a different side to Rudh then!
What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? As a message to Berry, I'm sorry that it was ruined for you, it's comments like that that really make me feel thankful that I avoided that form of social media! I used to enjoy hanging out at clubs in SL for the music and a chance to meet new people, recently I have started getting back into it but there was a long period that I was put off going into them due to the fact that one club I hung out in particular a lot, seemed to be more about creating drama for other people than for having fun!
What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? LOL I love the way that you post these questions Berry but then back out of answering them yourself LOL. Let me see, stuff that I might be embarrassed to share here... Normally I try to keep myself like an open book, but maybe there are things about my RL that would be embarrassing, such as my middle name UGH! LOL!
What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? I use a lot LOL, but my nearest and dearest will often be the ones with the weirdest LOL... I think I even called someone Schnookiepants before! I couldn't tell you them all they just come out depending on who it is and most people will never be called the same thing twice LOL.
Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Yes, he and I are getting married in RL in April! We met working at a club, he offered me a gig ticket in RL, we started dating in RL then in SL, I moved to Holland after only being with him for 6 months and then in March this year on a vacation to Disneyland Paris on my Birthday that man got down on one knee in front of a huge crowd and put a ring on my finger LOL... One of the best vacations ever that!
Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. There are a few times that I can think of... Some of them just fizzled out a little, others ended with a bang, but I am now at the point where I can look back and smile! My SL family hanging out in the skybox - those were the days! My days working my ass of and getting stressed at Seraphim - although I miss the challenge a little now thinking back on it! The friends that came and went - there are at least two of those that I think about almost daily!
What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Come and say hello and tell me a funny joke. I love meeting new people and am always too shy to approach people in world, it always makes me feel happy inside to talk to someone new and find something to laugh about with them! 

What is she wearing; 
Bandana: aisling - Bandana Day in Hyena (Available ONLY at Hair Fair 2013)
Skin: Sugar - Avril in Rockin Ruby 

Face Paint: VoguE - Print Makeup 1 (Past Group Gift) 
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Hellcat Eyes 
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl 
Cheek Wound: Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Anathema Piercings 
Lipstick: KOSH - WET LIPS in Bronze 
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Metallic Gradient Nails 2 
Scarf: Paper.Doll - Draped in Leopard 
Lingerie: Cupcakes - Valentines Lingerie (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Apple Spice - Slutty 001

No comments:

Post a Comment