Saturday, July 20, 2013

Demonic Sugar from Food Fair

Food Fair started today, and oh my gosh looking at the things available I found my stomach rumbling and boy am I going food shopping! Though I needed to have some time to sit and play with one of my favourite toys, all the while fighting off my hunger by nibbling at the candies that were decorating it!
The main reason I became a sugar loving demon, is due to the fact that Iokko Molko of Sugar created these awesome headbands decorated with doughnuts for Food Fair... Who doesn't like doughnuts?? Really?? 
In fact I am really Sugary today, I am draped in stuff that is pure Sugar hehe... 
Basically Iokko has been working her sugary butt off and has released so much in one serving that a girl has to pick through things with some care. Starting with the Shirt, this is a Kawaii Gone Bad hoodie that was released as a past Woeful Wednesday special. It comes complete with bunny ears on the hood! Bunny Ears! YAY! I'm also wearing a demon tail from Sugar that comes with it's own storage for a yummy doughnut snack. The tail was also a past Woeful Wednesday item, but I am hoping that these things may still be available to you at the main store, if they aren't I am sorry!

What is she wearing;
Headband: Sugar - Yummy Bites Headband in Choco Sprinkle Bow Ultra Rare (Available at Food Fair)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Selene Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink
Skin: (RED)MINT - Prime in Goblin Skin
Mouth Dribble: {Sugar Heart} - Messy Mouth with White Sprinkles (Past Group Gift) 
Top: Sugar - Kawaii Gone Bad Hoodie in Bad Sugar (Past Woeful Wednesday)
Tail: Sugar - Nom Nom Tail in Zombi Donuts (Past Woeful Wednesday)
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver
Pants: Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans in Ombre Blue/Peach
Pose Prop: Gingerbread House (Made by June Trenkins)

1 comment: