Thursday, June 27, 2013

Telling Stories By The Campfire

I've got a lot to do LOL... Need to work on some looks for Horror Haute, there is a new - or old but newly restarting event - called Flux coming, and I need to work on my digits picture AND there will be a new Disney look to work on in the next day or so - and don't even get me started on the amount of work that I need to do on the Gators blog too, but sometimes when you have so much to do its nice to not do any of it and just work on something that you feel like LOL... That's what happened with me today.
I actually took this picture on Friday but it's taken me until now to get something done with it. I don't know what it is but my blogging mojo seems to be lacking somewhat! Though I really couldn't resist this photo as it shows some of my new loves hehe...
Firstly the Crocodile... Now you might have seen these in the line up of last Friday's Fifty Linden Friday, but as soon as I saw them I KNEW I would need them for the garden outside my play house home - I couldn't choose between the pink and the green at the time, in hindsight the green is my favourite but at least I know I have the pink version and it could be of use at some later date if I need it LOL... Justifying myself here in the open like this, is it really necessary?!
Secondly the skin and my outfit... I was in love with this look so much when I put it on last Thursday that I stayed in it for a good few days - least we dont sweat or get dirty in SL huh?! The skin and top were created by the awesome Iokko Molko for Sugar as a special that was available last wednesday - I wanted to try to cover them back then but the lack of blogging mojo just wasn't going to let me - so I am hoping they are still available! The outfit that I created just fell together... A cute but old skirt, a hoody with some adorable angel wings and a gorgeous pair of boots... I loved this look so much!! Oh and don't worry, that's not my blood LOL! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lory 
Skin: Sugar - Chloe in Mononoke Blood (Past Woeful Wednesday Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo, AND Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Hoodie: Freaky Design - Grey Angel Open Sweater 
Top: Sugar - Hello Titty Innocent Tee (Past Woeful Wednesday Item) 
Skirt: CandyDoll - Not Perfect Skirt in Black 
Boots: Death Row Designs - Steampunk Boots in Stripes 
Crocodile: D-LAB -  Crocodile in Green

No comments:

Post a Comment