Saturday, June 8, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 13

Two Disney Posts one after the other, I promised I'd be back with more this week... and this week is the - unlucky for some - 13th week. It promises to be a week that will see us slip into a land of madness - I mean two Disney inspired posts in a week, that's madness enough right? WRONG! We head into one of my all time favourite Disney Movies this week, and I say one of because I do love every Disney animated movie, yet alongside Beauty and the Beast, Wonderland has to be one of my all time favourites - I loved the books on their own too but there is something about the Disney interpretation! 
Week 13 - The Mad Hatter 
So there isn't much to explain about as a background to this character LOL, he is what it says on the box so to speak. I am going to point out that his idea of Unbirthdays is a stroke of genius and I do believe that it should be instigated in every household, everywhere... Note to Hell... From now on I will be expecting cake for breakfast every day and presents when I wake up too!!! You have been warned Mr.Barbosa!
SO, I reached for my favourite hat, the one attached to the Magician hair from Wasabi Pills, but from there my outfit was a total mystery. I spent a long time standing around in my knickers and top hat pulling through my clothes. I also opted for the more Disneyland Park Character colours with the slightly more orange jacket rather than the yellow/green colour in the actual movie. My necklace was one of my favourite accessories, a full dinner on a plate - who needs a take-away diner when you can make your dinner and take it with you on a plate. A cupcake with a candle to celebrate my Unbirthday at the tea party being held on the Alice Is Wonderland...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magician 

Skin: Sugar - Avril in Rockin Ruby (Available from June 8th at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop) 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow (Re-coloured by me) 
Necklace: Love Soul - Necklace Plate Lunch in Black 
Over Shirt: DCNY - Button Down Shirt in Harvest 
Under Shirt: Rotten Defiance - Tanked Dress in Army 
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glitter Nails 
Tights: Slow Kitchen - Flower Printed Tights in Green 
Pose: HopScotch - Sugar Rush 2

No comments:

Post a Comment